AnneMarie Borlind, LL Regeneration, Night Cream, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml)

I love this cream!

Posted by Reviewer2332933 From Idaho on Dec 08, 2007

This is the only cream I have found to satisify my face in this dry climate. The night cream is actually a lighter cream than the day. I love all of the products that I have tried.

YUM

Posted by Reviewer1080515 From California on Dec 04, 2007

For years I have tried so many other skin care products. There are so many lovely choices. And 12 years later, I am using this line because it is the best. My skin is radiant and I am 54 years old.

love these products

Posted by Reviewer2043717 From Indiana on Jan 27, 2012

I purchased most of the LL Regeneration line and LOVE it! My skin (32 yrs old) has never felt so soft and had a healthy glow. The night cream is thick and super moisturizing. My sensitive skin has not broken out from these products, which is huge for my acne prone skin.

Unfortunately it stinks

Posted by Reviewer1410663 From New Mexico on Jun 08, 2010

I have use the day cream for a while and thought I'd try the night version. The day cream had a light fragrance that all but disappears. The night cream, however, has a heavy, old-lady-ish fragrance (it's amber) that gave me bad dreams--mundane, repetitive ones. And, you smell it all night! Must return it, so sorry.

I'm 60 and I've been told I look 45

Posted by Reviewer2319044 From Oregon on Dec 05, 2007

...so I've been told. I love AnneMarie products - tried others but return to this amazing line. I use us the LL series and have been for 25 years