• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind LL Regeneration Series.

Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials.

• Customer Ratings

very rich night cream

Posted by Reviewer1684086 on Apr 03, 2016

have used for years, the best I've ever tried.

Very nice product

Posted by 5582005262244804166 on Feb 20, 2016

I have a good results after 20 days using. Lubka from Bulgaria

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2621815 on May 03, 2015

I have been using this for a few years now and I really love it. It smells lovely and makes your skin feel really soft and moisturized. I'd definitely recommend it.

Borlind LL Regeneration Night Cream

Posted by 4655633736882091359 on Feb 24, 2015

Unfortunately the smell of this cream is so overwhelming I was only able to use it a few times before I gave up. It's intense with unnecessary fragrance. I'm not particularly sensitive to smells, but I don't appreciate products whose smell bothers me when I sleep. I won't even use it on my body, as the smell is that strong. Even my husband commented on it.

Allergic reaction - itchy dry and bumpy skin

Posted by 5047243424408803185 on Jan 03, 2015

Strongly perfumed. I've slightly sensitive skin and this gave me itchy dry and bumpy skin within hours. Really disappointed given that it's marketed as being "dermatologically tested". I reacted with the rest of the range of LL Regeneration products too. What a waste, anyway, maybe it will make good foot cream.

This is the best night cream I have ever used, by far. I love this product.

Posted by HealthyAussie on Apr 17, 2014

I love this cream. When you first apply it seems a little heavy. You only need to use a tiny amount, a little goes a long way. It is easily absorbed. When I wake in the morning my skin feels amazing. My skin texture is smoother and my complexion is more even. I have very sensitive skin and have had no irritation or discomfort. I have been using this cream for a month and during this time lots of people have commented on how good my skin looks. This is the first AnneMarie Borland product I had tried. Since then I have purchased the eye cream and ZZ Cream. I am extremely happy with all of these products. I will definitely be purchasing them all again.

fantastic

Posted by Yuliya on Mar 31, 2012

Excellent melting structure, a light honey flavor. Nourishes the skin. Suitable for cold climates.

love these products

Posted by Reviewer2043717 on Jan 27, 2012

I purchased most of the LL Regeneration line and LOVE it! My skin (32 yrs old) has never felt so soft and had a healthy glow. The night cream is thick and super moisturizing. My sensitive skin has not broken out from these products, which is huge for my acne prone skin.

Excellent choice

Posted by Reviewer2130899 on Nov 03, 2011

superb product.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2138552 on Jun 09, 2011

AnneMarie Borlind is in my book the very best all natural face products. I use it for many years.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »