• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind LL Regeneration Series.

Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials.

• Customer Ratings

I love this cream!

Posted by Reviewer2332933 on Dec 08, 2007

This is the only cream I have found to satisify my face in this dry climate. The night cream is actually a lighter cream than the day. I love all of the products that I have tried.

YUM

Posted by Reviewer1080515 on Dec 04, 2007

For years I have tried so many other skin care products. There are so many lovely choices. And 12 years later, I am using this line because it is the best. My skin is radiant and I am 54 years old.

love these products

Posted by Reviewer2043717 on Jan 27, 2012

I purchased most of the LL Regeneration line and LOVE it! My skin (32 yrs old) has never felt so soft and had a healthy glow. The night cream is thick and super moisturizing. My sensitive skin has not broken out from these products, which is huge for my acne prone skin.

Unfortunately it stinks

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Jun 08, 2010

I have use the day cream for a while and thought I'd try the night version. The day cream had a light fragrance that all but disappears. The night cream, however, has a heavy, old-lady-ish fragrance (it's amber) that gave me bad dreams--mundane, repetitive ones. And, you smell it all night! Must return it, so sorry.

I'm 60 and I've been told I look 45

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Dec 05, 2007

...so I've been told. I love AnneMarie products - tried others but return to this amazing line. I use us the LL series and have been for 25 years

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2209924 on Sep 24, 2007

I have been using Borlind products for about 10 years. I am 37 years old, and people can never guess my age. I have sensitive skin, and these products have never caused any problems at all. I give them my highest recommendation. Plus, you will never find them anywhere for a better price. Seriously! Thank you iHerb!!

Allergic reaction - itchy dry and bumpy skin

Posted by 5047243424408803185 on Jan 03, 2015

Strongly perfumed. I've slightly sensitive skin and this gave me itchy dry and bumpy skin within hours. Really disappointed given that it's marketed as being "dermatologically tested". I reacted with the rest of the range of LL Regeneration products too. What a waste, anyway, maybe it will make good foot cream.

Face Cream

Posted by Reviewer3202008 on Dec 05, 2007

Most amazing face cream I have ever used...a night time cream that actually improves skin texture and dryness issues. Avoid eyelids, but okay around eye area.

Rich and Creamy

Posted by Reviewer2373428 on May 07, 2010

I live in the high desert of New Mexico...dry!!! The first time I put this cream on, it seemed too heavy...but after several applications, I REALLY started looking forward to having it as part of my nightly routine. It feels very SOOTHING and nourishing, and I like the way my skin looks after application. It's been only 3 weeks, so it's hard to tell what the long-term effects will be.(thus the 4 instead of 5 stars)..but I truly like it so far. The smell also seemed a bit strong at first(sensitive to odors)...but I don't even notice it now. The 50-ish woman who recommended it to me(57) has THE most beautifully dewy, lucious-looking skin. Fingers crossed. One can hope.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1019740 on Feb 01, 2009

I used this years ago and wish I had never stopped! Now that I can get it in iherb I can feel good about purchasing it again. Feels good, works wonderfully and has a scent I like. I am really sensitive to the scents in most products so finding one I can enjoy is important. I also see a big improvement in my skin using this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »