The best mascara I have ever used

Posted by 5273585346798111688 on Oct 30, 2014

I am completely satisfied with this mascara. The quality is really high. My eyelashes are thick and healthy with this mascara and its smell is very pleasant. I am going to book it again.

First time use

Posted by 5262160321120780565 on Oct 02, 2014

Today I used this mascara for the first time and it made a good impression on me. I think, what is important to know, that you must pay attention to the brush position, because it has unusual flat form. The best effect is when you apply the brush by its flat side.

Very good!!!

Posted by 5506521093783908800 on May 01, 2014

I really like it, gives a clean yet noticeable look.

A top brush

Posted by 5275954775242685917 on Sep 19, 2013

One of the best brushes I tried. Mascara itself looks natural on eyelashes, though it's not flake proof. , which is the only fault

Good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Sep 14, 2013

Stays on without clumps. I like that it is made of natural ingredients.

Strange brush

Posted by Reviewer3044343 on Mar 21, 2012

Good, qualitative ink. The strange brush, disturbing to uniform distribution of the hulk.

Nice mascara

Posted by Reviewer1415854 on Mar 19, 2012

I like this mascara. It makes my eyelashes longer and thicker. No problems with removing. And natural composition is very important for me.

Great for sensitive eyes!

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on Dec 31, 2011

I have tried a number of mascaras and this one is the best for my sensitive eyes. I was able to wear it on my lashes for about 10 hours no irritation to my eyes and my lashes still looked good. I will buy this mascara again.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3136381 on Jul 12, 2011

Didn`t expected such effect from eco mascara. This is my first one, but as I heard from my friends eco mascaras are more like natural look, but this one makes me look more beautiful :)And it`s not heavy. Offcorce it doesn`t make *10 fullness,which I was using lately, but looks really good and stays till the end of day with no blur.

Best mascara so far

Posted by Reviewer1452876 on Mar 23, 2011

I have tried several mascaras but never found a suitable one as my eyes are very sensitive and usually the mascara also does not keep in the eyelashes well. This is also easy to remove.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »