• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials Series.

Beneficial when used with: Combination Series, Rose Dew Series, LL Regeneration Series, AquaNature Series, System Absolute, NatuRoyal

• Customer Ratings

Expected so much more

Posted by Reviewer2485421 on Feb 17, 2016

So so disappointed by this particular product. Don't get me wrong, I am the biggest fan when it comes to Annemarrie borlind but this is a miss. I got it because I was looking for a light moisturizer and I thought that the oil will be great for that. I was really surprised to find out that once the two ingredients mix what comes out is similar to water. It had no moisturizing feeling what so ever. I will keep it and give it a try but really disappointed.

Good for wrinkles

Posted by 4857859551342392885 on Feb 12, 2016

Overall, it is well moisturized, and good for wrinkles. After the bottle, I find that it is easy to have acne problem.... The bottle design is bad, it is leaking while shake up

disappointed with the smell

Posted by 4946668091022423324 on Oct 14, 2015

I knew this product contain achochol, but the smell of it is stronger than expected. Smell not so natural.

Absolutely fabulous

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on Feb 17, 2015

I can actually see a difference in the overall appearance of my skin. It feels so soft and smooth. Highly recommend this product. And all of AnneMarie Boland range. It's a pity that iHerb don't stock all the range otherwise I would definitely buy it. Now I have to source it elsewhere:(

Excelente crema

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Oct 30, 2014

La pedí para mi madre y está contenta con ella. De fácil absorción y componentes muy naturales

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Oct 20, 2014

Use it evening and morning and after coming out from showering. Like it's smell and freshness

Good product

Posted by 5665565201358430367 on Jun 12, 2014

This has done miracles to my skin - combinated with the ceramide vital fluid, my pores has been reduced and my skin looks a lot more healthier (I have combination skin)

still using it. my skin like it

Posted by Reviewer2405871 on Apr 05, 2014

still using it. my skin like it

Good for dry weather

Posted by 5149447282169907043 on Dec 23, 2013

Doing great jobs during dry nights.

Too greasy for me

Posted by 4856564858861546089 on Nov 08, 2013

The texture of the product is like the two tier mascara remover, if not thicker. You have to use an extremely small amount, maybe one drop each time if you don't want to burden your skin. I used 3 drops for the first time and ended up having a thick layer of grease all over my face.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »