July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

AnneMarie Borlind, Purifying Care, Cover-Up, Light, 0.085 oz (2.4 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

It's good

Posted by remembershirley on May 13, 2013

I've become a pro at concealing my blemishes and making everyone believe I have nice skin. For the last 10 years I've been using MAC Studio Finish, but thought I should switch to something with less chemicals. The cover-up stick is small, about the size of a lip balm, and you don't get much in it, but it's for covering zits, so you don't need a lot. It's not meant for dark circles...etc. It's a light coverage and stays put all day once you have it on, but the only thing I don't like about it is it's hard to get it to "stick" to your skin. I use a concealer brush, and it's hard to transfer it from the brush to skin. I've tried using it directly on my skin too, but it looks too unnatural. I like it, but would try another brand next time since it's not perfect.

Just what I've been looking for

Posted by 5225472849783055045 on Apr 02, 2014

I've been after something that would cover blemishes, but not super heavy coverage that it would cake/flake. This is, in my opinion, the perfect combination! It's moisturising without clogging pores, blurs out imperfections, and is pretty much a perfect match for my skin. The price is brilliant too!

great

Posted by vanagelyte on Oct 31, 2013

just great, covers very well all the red spots and acne. gonna order more for sure

Love It

Posted by Reviewer3310018 on Apr 18, 2013

Works so well at clearing and covering blemishes. I will order this makeup again.

Very good.