Just what I've been looking for

Posted by 5225472849783055045 on Apr 02, 2014

I've been after something that would cover blemishes, but not super heavy coverage that it would cake/flake. This is, in my opinion, the perfect combination! It's moisturising without clogging pores, blurs out imperfections, and is pretty much a perfect match for my skin. The price is brilliant too!

It's good

Posted by remembershirley on May 13, 2013

I've become a pro at concealing my blemishes and making everyone believe I have nice skin. For the last 10 years I've been using MAC Studio Finish, but thought I should switch to something with less chemicals. The cover-up stick is small, about the size of a lip balm, and you don't get much in it, but it's for covering zits, so you don't need a lot. It's not meant for dark circles...etc. It's a light coverage and stays put all day once you have it on, but the only thing I don't like about it is it's hard to get it to "stick" to your skin. I use a concealer brush, and it's hard to transfer it from the brush to skin. I've tried using it directly on my skin too, but it looks too unnatural. I like it, but would try another brand next time since it's not perfect.

great

Posted by vanagelyte on Oct 31, 2013

just great, covers very well all the red spots and acne. gonna order more for sure

Love It

Posted by Reviewer3310018 on Apr 18, 2013

Works so well at clearing and covering blemishes. I will order this makeup again.

fine

Posted by 4686575028615651198 on Jul 24, 2014

would be better if ih had some recovery treatment

ok

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on Dec 18, 2012

I have a very light skin.This 'Light' is too dark for me.I have to really blend it in and then use powder to cover something.Could be cheaper too :)

Very good.

Posted by Superkoxy on Nov 24, 2012

good.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1724706 on Nov 03, 2009

very nice

Good for a teenager

Posted by 4784687644970579506 on May 18, 2015

Seemed quite dark, but blended nicely to a fair skin tone. Slightly purifying for acne. My daughters first make-up product

Like it but...

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Sep 05, 2009

I like this but it takes a lot of it to cover my dark circles, and there is not much product in the tube. I went through it too fast so I will probably keep looking for something else.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »