July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

AnneMarie Borlind, Purifying Care, Cover-Up, Light, 0.085 oz (2.4 g)

Reviews 4-star

It's good

Posted by remembershirley on May 13, 2013

I've become a pro at concealing my blemishes and making everyone believe I have nice skin. For the last 10 years I've been using MAC Studio Finish, but thought I should switch to something with less chemicals. The cover-up stick is small, about the size of a lip balm, and you don't get much in it, but it's for covering zits, so you don't need a lot. It's not meant for dark circles...etc. It's a light coverage and stays put all day once you have it on, but the only thing I don't like about it is it's hard to get it to "stick" to your skin. I use a concealer brush, and it's hard to transfer it from the brush to skin. I've tried using it directly on my skin too, but it looks too unnatural. I like it, but would try another brand next time since it's not perfect.

very good