AnneMarie Borlind, Skin Whitening Fluid, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews

Don't know if it's working

Posted by 5498943198007753561 on May 23, 2014

I started using this product on may 6 and according to the product it takes a month to see results. I have two weeks left to see if this product works. However, after 17 days religiously using this product, as of now I haven't seen any significant changes and I do apply this product on different areas on my skin ( acne scars on face, behind neck, armpits,elbows, knees, under and around butt, and on random dark spots on my body) twice a day on clean skin.

Jury is out...

Posted by Reviewer1622376 on Mar 13, 2011

I just started using this to address a dark spot on my face. Haven't seen results yet (only been 2 weeks) but I have a friend who swears by this, so we will see.

good

Posted by organism on Jan 29, 2012

nice brand!

It's AnneMarie Borlind - of course it's great!

Posted by Reviewer2715584 on Dec 18, 2013

These products tend to be spendy, but my gosh they are nice. Hi quality, low toxicity, deliver what they say they will. I don't have a lot of spots, but one on my face had my father always telling me how ugly I am, got tired of hearing it, so tried this - and it is improved.