• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind ZZ Sensitive Series.

• Reviews | English

The best

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Mar 04, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this cleansing milk... especially when wiped off with the sponge. It cleanses efficiently but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I've tried different labels for sensitive skin, Decléor amongst others, and Börlind is by far the best. Wish iHerb would start selling their series DadoSens though as it is one of the few anti-aging series for sensitive skin and even better than the ZZ series (at least for us over 30)./Jenny

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2186912 on Mar 17, 2011

I've been using this product for years, along with this line's toner and day cream, and it is the best line of products I've found for my sensitive skin. Removes makeup easily and rinses clean. Highly highly highly recommended.

Favorite cleanser

Posted by filmoyster on Aug 05, 2011

I love this cleanser for my sensitive, acne prone skin. It feels great and feels like it gets down deep into my pores, pulling everything out with its milky texture. I use it with the sponges as well - which results in smooth skin!

Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer1255135 on Dec 08, 2011

Have used this product for twenty years and will use nothing else. It cleans as a gentle moisturizer. Creamy and a little goes a long way.

5 star

Posted by Reviewer2693977 on Jan 12, 2008

Love the whole line

Leslie Britton

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Sep 14, 2008

Best cleanser I've ever used. Does not hurt my sensitive skin.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2095639 on Aug 15, 2010

Removes all makeup, even mascara, without causing dryness or tightness.

ZZ Sensitive Cleansing Milk

Posted by Reviewer1904570 on Oct 03, 2010

I have very sensitive skin, and have been using this product for several years. It is wonderful! I will never use anything else.

I love it for my sensitive skin.

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Feb 14, 2012

My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long. I use it only at night and use Humphrey's Cleasing Milk in the morning. This way I can keep costs down.

Lovely guide to healthy skin

Posted by Reviewer2744118 on Feb 24, 2012

Thick texture removes make-up and dirt on my face well, and its herbal fragrance makes me relax. At night I always use it with sinking in bath tub. How calming momen