AnneMarie Borlind, ZZ Sensitive, Day Cream, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Very soothing

Posted by Reviewer2095639 on Aug 15, 2010

I have hypersensitive, rosacea-prone skin. I've been using the complete ZZ system for about a month, and my skin looks better than it ever has. I don't have any blemishes (if only you knew how mind-blowing that is for me--I've had breakouts since I was 7 years old!), there's much less redness, and best of all my skin isn't constantly itchy and burning. Love it!

Best Cream Yet

Posted by Reviewer3191560 on Jan 05, 2011

I love this cream .... so great for dry and sensitive skin. My skin looks dewy and fresh. It's the best!

Welcome to the perfect day cream.

Posted by Reviewer2186912 on Mar 17, 2011

I use this product in conjunction with the cleansing milk and toner of the same line, and I cannot recommend it enough. Ideal for sensitive skin, it also smells great, and has a mineral-based UV protectant that definitely works. Not too heavy, smells great, just the right consistency.

AnneMarie Borlind, Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer2508646 on Jul 06, 2010

If your skin is sensitive and dry, this is the stuff for you. Very gentle. Initially goes on a bit greasy and shiny, but if your skin is dry, absorbs quickly.

ZZ Sensitive Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer1964098 on Oct 30, 2007

I love this product. Combined with the ZZ Skin Cleanser, it has restored natural balance to my skin. I have problems with dry patches in different areas around my face, but so far, I'm problem free, especially with the Fall weather here.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »