• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind ZZ Sensitive Series.

• Customer Ratings

Have used this for 20 years

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Feb 17, 2013

I always go back to this product after trying other brands because it suits my sensitive, dry skin, and I have been using it for well over 20 years. Another bonus is that it is very affordable. However, this product sells for less on Amazon.

Very soothing

Posted by Reviewer2095639 on Aug 15, 2010

I have hypersensitive, rosacea-prone skin. I've been using the complete ZZ system for about a month, and my skin looks better than it ever has. I don't have any blemishes (if only you knew how mind-blowing that is for me--I've had breakouts since I was 7 years old!), there's much less redness, and best of all my skin isn't constantly itchy and burning. Love it!

Best Cream Yet

Posted by Reviewer3191560 on Jan 05, 2011

I love this cream .... so great for dry and sensitive skin. My skin looks dewy and fresh. It's the best!

Welcome to the perfect day cream.

Posted by Reviewer2186912 on Mar 17, 2011

I use this product in conjunction with the cleansing milk and toner of the same line, and I cannot recommend it enough. Ideal for sensitive skin, it also smells great, and has a mineral-based UV protectant that definitely works. Not too heavy, smells great, just the right consistency.

ZZ cream

Posted by Reviewer3202008 on Sep 05, 2008

Irritated my rosecea, tried it twice, could not use.

Mrs. P Chapman

Posted by Reviewer3240712 on Mar 04, 2008

Although this cream is supposed to be used all over the face, I find it it great to use as an eye cream. As a matter of fact, that's all I use around my eyes. I'm 56 and I don't have the typical crows feet. Lines are minimal. No one can believe my age. I highly recommend it for eye cream.

ZZ Sensitive Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer1964098 on Oct 30, 2007

I love this product. Combined with the ZZ Skin Cleanser, it has restored natural balance to my skin. I have problems with dry patches in different areas around my face, but so far, I'm problem free, especially with the Fall weather here.

AnneMarie Borlind, Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer2508646 on Jul 06, 2010

If your skin is sensitive and dry, this is the stuff for you. Very gentle. Initially goes on a bit greasy and shiny, but if your skin is dry, absorbs quickly.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3075743 on Aug 20, 2012

I'm a male and my face is VERY sensitive to anything that feels even the slightest bit greasy. Other "day creams" made my face feel like I just ate an x-large pizza! Thanks AMB.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1298537 on Apr 18, 2009

I have dry, sensitive skin and this is the only cream that I have tried that doesn't leave my face feeling tight and irritated after I put it on.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »