• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind ZZ Sensitive Series.

• Reviews | English

The only toner I'll use

Posted by Reviewer2095639 on Aug 15, 2010

I haven't used facial toner in years. My hypersensitive, rosacea-prone skin would flare up each time, no matter how gentle or safe the product claimed to be. But this toner actually seems to gently strengthen and purify without causing flare-ups. Love it!

The best toner you will ever find.

Posted by Reviewer2186912 on Mar 17, 2011

Fresh, clean scent, and it feels so good when you apply it with a damp cotton ball. It's just plain excellent.

Great toner for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1102439 on Nov 06, 2007

I use it after washing at night and it takes off residual makeup and tightens pores.

five stat

Posted by Reviewer2693977 on Jan 12, 2008

Have rosacea, soothing

Gentle

Posted by Reviewer1703320 on Jan 03, 2011

This is a lovely Toner for very sensitive skin.

zz Sensitive Facial Toner

Posted by Reviewer1210495 on Apr 15, 2011

Had stopped using briefly because I was not sure if it was a necessary step. It is important and I am back as a loyal user. All of AnneMarie Borlind products are wonderful. I highly recommend the brand and have not found any products to compare especially at the price.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2744118 on Feb 24, 2012

Since I started to use this product, my skin has recovered its good balance though I'd been busy and couldn't sleep well. Now I'm almost free from skin troubles of spots!

Great toner

Posted by Reviewer2177509 on Mar 05, 2011

I had used this toner before and knew that it worked well for my sensitive and temperamental skin. It still works great, and through this company it is a great buy! Thanks for the very reasonable price!

Great everyday product

Posted by Reviewer1341302 on Sep 19, 2015

Very soothing, it tightens pores. I have a combination skin, and this followed by eye cream then Borlind's Combination skin cream in the morning is perfect. At night I use ZZ toner, LL toner, eye cream, and then ZZ night cream. Love this product, I've been using this for many years now.

Good but with alcohol

Posted by 5435428539785568416 on Apr 20, 2016

Feel smooth and smell natual but didn't aware this toner wtih alcohol.