Spicy and sweet. Satisfying taste.

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Oct 10, 2013

Used to enjoy conventional gochujang but had trouble finding one that doesn't contain HFCS after being aware that most gochujang seems to contain it. Delighted with the taste of Annie Chun's - good strong flavor with plenty of kick from the red pepper. It's also sweet from the brown sugar. Add a little more sweetener and stir in toasted sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds for delicious sauce for Bibimbap.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1630143 on Dec 18, 2012

It's good for bibimbap. I love it, Korean food for the win!!!

Sweet and spicy sauce

Posted by Reviewer2714436 on Jun 17, 2011

My family likes it. It is not too sweet or too spicy, very good for dipping shrimp

Absolutely love the sweet & spicy

Posted by 5096802802534606242 on Jul 07, 2012

This was purchased as an alternative to regular hot sauce and I absolutely love this stuff, the kicker is is that my entire house is using as well & my husband absolutely loves to put on everything that I am close to puchasing more, only this time I will be buying more than one bottle!!

Colleen

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Apr 02, 2014

very nice but very spicy and very hot

delicious!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 15, 2011

Sweet and spicy. On the sharpness scale corresponds to the label - a little above average. We are very pleased, will order again.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1768095 on Sep 26, 2011

Handy to add to stir-fry, etc. Definitely spicy, which I like.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2176003 on Mar 22, 2012

very good

Strange, but good

Posted by odereviews on Jan 25, 2013

I like spicy food, and I always try to test out new sauces etc. Nothing is more boring than eating same foods over and over again. :) This sauce is spicy and has a little bit of smoky flavor. Hard to explain the flavor. If you like to taste something different, why not give this a go. I like this, comes in a compact bottle.

Not spicy enough, still good

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Dec 13, 2015

I love spicy sauces, so I had to try this one out. Well, it could have been hotter to my taste, I find it rather adopted to Western taste. However, if you're not a fire-eater, this might be your choice of Asian sauce for BBQ, fish, seafood or noodles. I plan to use it when I cook bibimbap.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »