Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Sure Winner with Bunnies and Chocolate! Tastes Great!

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016

Bunnies are sure favourite animals of kids and coupled that with favourite flavours like chocolate and chocolate chips, my kids love this! They always ask for their bunny biscuits. Tastes great and I love that I am feeding them whole grain snacks. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

A hit with the kids

Posted by Reviewer1458843 on Nov 08, 2014

Very tasty and a bit healthier than other cookies you can find

Tasty

Posted by 4689416213681577765 on Oct 07, 2014

Delicious biscuits that are easy to eat! Great for a quick snack while on the go, especially if you portion them into small packets before hand. The chocolate biscuits are particularly tasty :)

Kids love

Posted by 5026219700516458173 on Sep 15, 2014

Yummy healthy Snack

Bunnies

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014

My son loves this one as it has all the different flavors in the one box. He takes some to school.

Great tasting

Posted by 5161984042193828596 on Mar 22, 2014

These are soooo yummy!

ok

Posted by 4746423565447179638 on Mar 21, 2014

the package is too big

okay

Posted by 5530440499255605649 on Mar 08, 2014

it's okay but my children dont want me to order agsin.

Tasty!

Posted by 5037962285209771356 on Feb 21, 2014

These are a great snack. Not too sweet. Perfect for kids and adults. The mixture of chocolate, honey, and chocolate chip is great! My kids love them!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »