I initially bought one...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013

When i pop a few in my mouth, i immediately went back to Iherb and put 4 boxes of this into my cart. It is THAT good. 'Nuff said.

Bunnies

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014

My son loves this one as it has all the different flavors in the one box. He takes some to school.

Kids love

Posted by 5026219700516458173 on Sep 15, 2014

Yummy healthy Snack

Tasty

Posted by 4689416213681577765 on Oct 07, 2014

Delicious biscuits that are easy to eat! Great for a quick snack while on the go, especially if you portion them into small packets before hand. The chocolate biscuits are particularly tasty :)

Sure Winner with Bunnies and Chocolate! Tastes Great!

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016

Bunnies are sure favourite animals of kids and coupled that with favourite flavours like chocolate and chocolate chips, my kids love this! They always ask for their bunny biscuits. Tastes great and I love that I am feeding them whole grain snacks. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Yummy and healthy snacks for kids

Posted by 5356233154641334988 on May 04, 2016

My niece and nephew like this biscuit so much!

Tasty!

Posted by 5037962285209771356 on Feb 21, 2014

These are a great snack. Not too sweet. Perfect for kids and adults. The mixture of chocolate, honey, and chocolate chip is great! My kids love them!

The best!!

Posted by Reviewer2973153 on Nov 30, 2011

mmmmm

Always a fave

Posted by Reviewer1566654 on Dec 01, 2011

my twins have been snacking on this for a while now and they still love it. 'nuff said!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »