You can't go wrong with Annie's!

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 29, 2013

Once, I ate an entire box of these while I was studying... Okay. Maybe it happened three times. Maybe 4. But it won't happen 5 times, no, no, no, no, no, no, no... Haha, these are so delicious and light. I think they are meant to be for kids, but at 23, I still eat them all the time. Annie's brands are my second favorite natural food brand- and for good reason. You can't go wrong with Annie's!

Children like them

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on May 30, 2011

My child likes these and is always asking for them. He loves that I order them because he anxiously awaits his delivery of snacks and iherb always ships quickly. Love that I can get so many different products at one place.

Cheddar bunnies!

Posted by Reviewer1104062 on Jul 01, 2012

SO ADDICTIVE!

Nice tasting, bite size convenient for children

Posted by Reviewer3295589 on Jun 20, 2013

IN bite sizes so kids can hold them easily. In a pretty bunny shape so my son finds it intriguing to look at too. Taste nice and it's organic, what more can I say?

wholesome snack for kids

Posted by 5140178462984126688 on Oct 08, 2013

The taste is mild and not saltish which is good for children although my kids werent too enthusiatic. I have to tune their taste bud to these not so saltish ones. As a mum, the price from iherb is cheaper than if I am to purchase locally so Thumbs up!

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".