Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because Iā€™m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Liked everything about this one

Posted by Reviewer2222699 on Oct 05, 2012

Tasty, perfect size bag and convenient.

Great Snack

Posted by healthifulbalance on Apr 04, 2012

I love that these were single serving bags. Otherwise I would have eaten them all in one sitting.. :) They were very very tasty! My whole family loved them! They make a great snack.

Super Cute

Posted by 5281757127583522325 on Jul 21, 2014

These little guys are super cute and pack some serious flavour. They are a great little snack, and there is a lot of them in the packet! I'm glad they come in small packets or i'd never stop eating them!

Cheddar Bunnies

Posted by HeidiT on Jun 14, 2011

The packages are a good size and the bunnies taste great.

delicious

Posted by 4761349921585711775 on Aug 11, 2016

I really recommend this for the whole family Taste delicious big bag and great price šŸ‘šŸ»

Good snacks

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Oct 06, 2012

Good

Annie's Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies

Posted by Reviewer1635646 on Oct 28, 2011

Very convenient to bring out as they come in individual packs. Freshness is also maintained.

healthy and delicious

Posted by 4743215809302714075 on May 22, 2014

my son likes it

Light and tasty snack

Posted by enidsera on Nov 30, 2014

Nice cheddar taste, not too overpowering. Each pack contains a decent snack sized amount of bunnies which are adorable. Not too filling as bunnies are hollow in the middle.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »