ЛУЧШИЕ МАРМЕЛАДКИ!!!!

Posted by 5509860160192437895 on May 27, 2013

ЛУЧШИЕ МАРМЕЛАДКИ!!!! ...но цена....тт ВЕС УВЕЛИЧЬТЕ!!!!

Too good

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Jan 13, 2016

Great taste and texture. I slightly prefer the Yummy Earth snacks however.

healthier than the store brand

Posted by 5450027409374681016 on Feb 10, 2016

My children eat these quickly and love them! Great to have a healthy alternative.

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

very good

Posted by 4982182233737275543 on Sep 06, 2013

a little chewy but excellent

Bunny Snacks

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013

Every time it ends very fast. Very tasty, small, fruity, soft snacks. Much better than regular in stores with harmful ingredients.

Yummy. My daughter loves these

Posted by Reviewer1581406 on Jan 29, 2014

These are all natural and organic and bursting with flavor. They taste like the sweetest of each of the fruit flavors. I'm not into eating these types of snacks, but when my daughter shared a couple with me, I really enjoyed them. Really good.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Aug 07, 2014

So good and tasty candy. Love this alternative for other types of candy that contains gluten and gelatin. Yummi:)

Muy ricos!

Posted by WeAreCosmetics on Nov 17, 2014

Las bolsitas son mini pero las chuches están muy buenas! Eso si compensa mucho mas comprar este pack de 5 que la bolsita suelta.

Annie's Homegrown, Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks, Berry Patch

Posted by Reviewer1905184 on Apr 17, 2011

Fantastic value for money. Extremely convenient for on-the-go mom's. A great treat for your toddler.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »