Annie's Homegrown, Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks, Berry Patch

Posted by Reviewer1905184 on Apr 17, 2011

Fantastic value for money. Extremely convenient for on-the-go mom's. A great treat for your toddler.

Great!

Posted by HeidiT on May 05, 2011

I prefer the citrus flavour, but this is also very tasty.

Great gummy snack.

Posted by Reviewer3151631 on May 17, 2011

Healthy snack that my kids love. Individual packets means it's easy to take on outings.

I love these!

Posted by Reviewer2358753 on Jun 15, 2011

Great taste.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3004478 on Aug 01, 2011

I keep telling myself to only eat one pack but they're just soooooo good. I can't stop. Honestly, I'm sad when it's all gone.

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer2887207 on Dec 06, 2011

but ends quickly;)

OK

Posted by christmas07 on Apr 07, 2012

Мой ребенок это любит! Называет это - косточка :-)) На кролика не похоже )) Вкус хороший. Немного прилипает к зубам. My child loves it! Calls it - a stone :-)) On a rabbit not probably)) Taste good. Sticks to teeth a little.

So yummy!

Posted by 5656268807047833581 on Jun 28, 2012

I love these gummies...they taste so different from the ones you can get at Target or Wal-mart. The favor tastes better to me and they are so yummy! LOVE THEM!!!

yummy is all I can say

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

Both kids and Mummy addicted to these. I get these with every order, the other flavours are delicious too (citrus, tropical, strawberry fields) I llove the taste, the texture (soft gooey texture) and that they are organic. A lovely treat for everyone, great to put in kids party bags too as an alternative to a bag full of additives and artificial colors.

LOVE

Posted by Mushie on Sep 27, 2012

the first little bag didnt last long, hoping to keep these little bunny treats around longer, cannot stress enough how yummy they are! sweet sticky gummy treats. perfect for the weekend

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »