Delicious!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

My kids loves these tasty, soft little bunnies! They have a delicious strawberry flavor and natural ingredients! Highly recommended for kids as a snack and safe in school lunches! If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good, Real Ingredients, Organic Fruit Snacks!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

I really like Annie's high quality ingredients, tasty, organic, they never use GMO ingredients in their products. These are tasty and priced right. Perfect for Trips. My only gripe- This is a tiny .8oz bag!

Very tasty marmalade!!

Posted by Belmaus on Feb 27, 2012

Very tasty marmalade!! I'll take another. Expensive.

yummy

Posted by SvetlanaA on Mar 07, 2012

My daughter loves them!!

Super

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Oct 15, 2013

For me as vegeterian it was just right product. I loved it. Stick to teeth a bit but it's not that bad. Little bag is just perfect for saturday candy evening for me or for kids. I will order it again for sure. If u find this review useful, click "yes" please :)

Yum

Posted by Lilly88888888 on Jan 25, 2013

These were much better than I expected them to be!

nice

Posted by 5457332297044048118 on Nov 10, 2013

nice

Bitteliten!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 09, 2014

Denne var veldig god! Men veldig liten pose! Jeg hadde nok ikke lest godt nok på omtalen, siden jeg trodde den hadde vært litt større ;-)

Price has more than doubled.

Posted by Reviewer3192716 on Dec 12, 2013

There were somewhat pricey at $1 a pack, but at $2.49 it's just a joke. The price has shot up at iHerb for no good reason. Luckily, you can still buy the 5-pack at the original price, which works out to about $1 a pack, but the shipping weight is about double due to the box.

don't like it

Posted by ValentinaG on May 03, 2015

Too sweety, and the price is really high for such a small bag