Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Nice!

Posted by 4930066684869274136 on Dec 31, 2014

Very nice consistency and the flavour is amazing too! I love that it's vegan :-)

A hit with the kids!

Posted by 4651697520842479587 on Jan 23, 2014

Great for the kids! My son likes it, so does the mother!;)

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 11, 2013

tasty, but I like strawberry and berry a little bit more.

Orange snacks

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013

Like every taste of these Bunnies, are delicious. But this one i liked less than others of Annie's

Super soft!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These little gummies smell yummy and are super soft! Great for all ages, and use these as a treat for my kids. We enjoy and eat all of Annie's Homegrown line. We prefer the strawberry or tropical flavors.....If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

yum yum yum

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

Kids and I love these! love all the flavours! Great texture, no additives.

Juicy

Posted by Reviewer3096789 on Oct 30, 2011

very yummy but they are softer than I would have expected but there's no issue with the flavor...its jam packed.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Jul 21, 2011

These snacks are guilt-free for those days when you need to cut back, yet indulge. :) My daughter loves them, so does Daddy and Mummy. Healthy and Yummy!

Great gummy snack.

Posted by Reviewer3151631 on May 17, 2011

Healthy snack that my kids love. Individual packets means it's easy to take on outings.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »