Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Delicious

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) Really good ! A little bit expensive but they worth it !

Good

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Feb 26, 2014

Good, soft, not too sweet, vegan.

Still loaded with sugar, other flavors better

Posted by Reviewer3192716 on Dec 21, 2013

It's funny to read the comments here, people thinking that these are "healthy"--they're not. Read the ingredients. Regardless, I don't really like the flavor. Annie's "Summer Strawberry" is much better, and the "Berry Patch" is okay too. FYI, all Annie's Bunny Fruit snacks taste much better out of the freezer.

Love it

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 07, 2013

For me as vegeterian it was just right product. I loved it. Stick to teeth a bit but it's not that bad. Little bag is just perfect for saturday candy evening for me or for kids. I will order it again for sure. If u find this review useful, click "yes" please :)

My son's favourite

Posted by 4866535145169836248 on Nov 04, 2013

My son really likes these small bunnies. And it's good to know they are healthy! :)

Good snack

Posted by 4633454927070687676 on Oct 01, 2013

Good taste, I like it and will buy again.

Bunny Fruit Snacks

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 20, 2013

As always delicious snacks

Super soft!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These little gummies smell so good and are super soft! Great for all ages, and use these as a treat for my kids. We enjoy and eat all of Annie's Homegrown line. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Really good

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013

I like the red and purple bags of Annie's gummy candies much much better though it's not bad at all! Not cheap for such a small bag but really tasty! Much tastier than any other gummy bear/ candies I've had. And with much much better ingredients + it's Vegan!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »