Healthy snack mix!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These little crackers are full of bunny shapes and pretzels! I like that they are organic! Great for all ages, and use these as a treat for my kids. We enjoy and eat all of Annie's Homegrown line.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

cute

Posted by Reviewer3096741 on Mar 24, 2011

It is very delicious and safety. It eats the daughter's being pleased. Hop hop Hooray!!

I LOVE these Annie's Bunnies!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 23, 2016

I LOVE the fresh fruity taste of these. It sounds awful but they are even better than eating the fresh fruit. I could seriously eat these all day. Kids love these too and they are great for packing in family lunches. Great for keeping in the car for hungry kids or taking camping or backpacking for when you want quick energy. I can't get too many of these! I love that they are organic too. I don't want to eat a bunch of chemicals with odd names and numbers. Why would I do that when I can get something organic that tastes so much better? These are very fruity and good!

Delicious!

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

A great delicious savory snack! Little bunnies mixed with pretzels all shapes like bunnies. a winner!,

Good mixture of snack treats!

Posted by imafulltimemummy on Sep 19, 2012

I ordered this as it has a mixture of snacks plus it is organic. My 2 kids love them, and the rabbit shape treats are cute too! My 3 years old boy especially love the Pretzels type while my 1 year old girl whacks everything. I give them when we are out and about as treats.

Tasty

Posted by 4624096228421681842 on Aug 14, 2014

Tasty

Muito saboroso

Posted by 5517215981274093243 on Dec 10, 2014

Adoro

SO ADORABLE

Posted by 5118327188336152119 on Jan 14, 2016

it's salty, i like this taste. above all, it's bunny. REALLY ADORABLE!!!!!! CUTE!!!!! Also funny. once i open it, i can't stop eating it. i know that it doesn't have not that much special flavor, but i can not stop. and, yes~~~ it's organic!

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".