Annie's Naturals, Organic, Ketchup, 24 oz (680 g)

Reviews 3-star

Unfortunately nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Aug 13, 2014

This ketchup tastes absolutely the same as Heinz ketchup. I used to like the Dutch sauce because the taste was mild and ingredients were totally natural/organic, but then all of a sudden they have changed the dosage of vinegar making once my favorite (ok, the only good) ketchup a no-no. Here the situation with vinegar is absolutely the same - as I taste the sauce, I feel burning in my throat and my eyes become wet and irritated. The best ketchup that I have found is sold in my country and is manufactured by Mutti (I hope it is signore Riccardo Mutti himself presses tomatoes during intermissions of his concerts).