New To iHerb?

Anutra, Ground Whole Grain, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent Source of Fiber & Other Good Things!! =)

Posted by Reviewer2541468 on Dec 09, 2011

I bought this because a friend recommended Chia Seeds as a great way to become more "regular". I figured a ground or crushed version of Chia would be better than the whole seeds (as I've heard that whole versions of other small seeds are not as beneficial as they often go undigested). Out of curiosity, I also bought an inexpensive version of the whole seeds. Anutra is my favorite!! I'm buying another jar, despite the fact that my first jar isn't empty yet. I eat the recommended 2 1/2 tbsp. every day and I prepare it like you would microwave oatmeal... I add water or milk and then microwave them. Then I add some kind of sweetener to it. It tastes just about as good as oatmeal and seems to have so many more benefits!! Thanks to this brand and the info they display on their label, I now know that Flax Seed is a thyroid inhibitor. I had never known that before!! I highly recommend this brand of Chia Seeds over a lot of others. You really should try it!! =)

Ground Chia Seeds good for heart and digestion

Posted by Reviewer2109847 on Oct 23, 2013

I prefer these milled chia seeds over whole seeds because they are easier to swallow when mixed in water or juice. They give me energy, while keeping my elimination regular. Read about salvia hispanica on Wikipedia.

Pleasant to take.

Posted by Reviewer2615522 on Dec 31, 2013

Have been using this in a shake made of coconut cream and pineapple juice - mixes well. Tends to not mix well with thin liquid like just the pineapple juice, it floats on top. Also mix in porridge after it has been cooked, very good product, can barely notice any taste , so pleasant and easy to use.

Great addition to smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1052735 on Mar 31, 2011

I find this a great product at a great price

anutra,omega-3s,ground

Posted by Reviewer2741242 on Sep 06, 2011

I like anutra as great source of fiber,protein,and vitamins ..a great product and i love adding it to our protein shakes for breakfast.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »