• Colors may vary.

• Customer Ratings

second best thing purchased at iherb

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

This is the second best thing purchased at iherb - really makes life easier when you drink 9-10 tablets per day. The plates are big enough to carry about 20 medium-sized tablets. If someone wants to know dimensions: length 19.5 cm, width 4.5 cm, depth 3 cm. I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer2924918 on Feb 19, 2011

Nice device, elegant, simple, easy to open. If you consume approx. 10 capsules per day it is the best choice to store it

Nice for storing earings

Posted by Reviewer2367696 on Jan 04, 2012

Great and neat way to keep track of my earrings:)

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2609803 on Sep 07, 2011

I'm taking about 12-15 tablets a day, short-term - and this safety-closure organizer is the perfect thing! The price was perfect, too!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1339098 on Mar 04, 2015

Fit all my big vitamin pills, and doesn't open accidentally when knocked

Very useful and big enough!

Posted by jasmine on May 26, 2012

I've got such organizers for all my family. It looks good, open easily and holds up to 16 big capsules. Moreover it is very durable. I use it every day for a year and it looks like new.

Good size

Posted by 5078288027658808766 on Apr 06, 2015

Good size for 10+ pills

Great size, good quality

Posted by itsbatman on Jul 23, 2015

I use this for my daily dosage of vitamins. It's a great size and very good quality (lids are tight, not loose like other brands).

Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I like this! I use a lot of supplements and it saves me time in the morning just having to open this one box. I have the normal sized one too; this one really IS extra large. I can fit a big handful of pills in it easily.

Snap shut

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Oct 27, 2013

This will keep all your suplements in there sepereate container until you open one of them. You dont want those whit weak lids, they wil pop open if they fall on the flor or if you put them in your travel pack. I use this at home and on the go! Its big to, so you'll get all the big muli's and omega3's in addition to other smaller pills in one compartment. Get more of them, that way you dont have to dose up pill cases every week.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »