Great Product

Posted by 5207201583957705740 on Jan 17, 2016

Very easy to remove the daily compartments and store it in a bag. The only set back- the case compartments opens very easily, spilling all my pills in my bag a couple of times.

Excellent size.

Posted by Reviewer3231206 on Dec 12, 2015

I needed this coz my old one was a tad too small. This is great, it's see through and very easy to organize. The compartments are kept in one big box, but you can take each one out to carry.

RN

Posted by 5381890947063487725 on Dec 11, 2015

This medication chest allows for larger pills and capsules and each days worth of medications can be taken out individually.

Great

Posted by OrganicGirl on Jul 26, 2015

Just big enough for my medication and supplements. Before the MediChest I used small jars who took a lot of space. I have ordered 2 and wil order 2 more. In case one of the 'days' will break I always have a spare one. I hope it will last at least 1 year.

Great

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Jul 24, 2014

Exactly what I was looking for

Not that big, actually

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Dec 29, 2013

I read lots of reviews saying how huge this is so was disappointed that all my pills don't fit into it. All you need is 6 a day of those really big gelcaps (eg. sunflower lecithin) and there may be problems, if you take a fair few things as I do. I also found opening all the little doors on these way too annoying after a while and ended up taking them all off. Filling my pillbox is so much easier now! I bought 2 of these and now use the base of the second one as a lid for this one. Fits nicely as a lid, you just turn it upside down and it slides on. Wish this was bigger though!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Chest EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This Quality-product is recommended by my doctor, who is currently doing Ground-Breaking longevity research with rodents. Now he no longer forgets which rodent has received which supplement.

These are a good size

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Nov 09, 2013

and each compartment takes all my arthritis supplements and medications. They are easy to open and each 'days' supply comes out individually, so you can take 1 or 2 or however many days you want to take especially if you go away for a few days. excellent.

Very large, bought for my elderly parents

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

My parents are elderly, and like many older people have some medical conditions which necessitate different pills at different times of the day. They are also active, and often go to a friend's house for the day or even to stay overnight. This allows them to bring their medications with them easily, without having to bring all the containers.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1833162 on Sep 08, 2012

The four compartments for each day have space enough for many tablets and capsules. And each of the seven dayplanners are removable so you do not have to take the whole pill organizer with you everywhere you go, only the dayplanner for the specific day. I like this product so I have bought two of them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »