Big chest!

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on May 28, 2012

It's very big - please pay attention, before you'll order it. There is no sizes in the description, but you can see picture with the hands. If it stands on the table it does not take plenty of space. Easy to open. Good, that you can separate (it's easy) 1-day pack and take it with you. Wish to have the same, but little smaller and maybe for 3-time a day pills.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1833162 on Sep 08, 2012

The four compartments for each day have space enough for many tablets and capsules. And each of the seven dayplanners are removable so you do not have to take the whole pill organizer with you everywhere you go, only the dayplanner for the specific day. I like this product so I have bought two of them.

Not that big, actually

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Dec 29, 2013

I read lots of reviews saying how huge this is so was disappointed that all my pills don't fit into it. All you need is 6 a day of those really big gelcaps (eg. sunflower lecithin) and there may be problems, if you take a fair few things as I do. I also found opening all the little doors on these way too annoying after a while and ended up taking them all off. Filling my pillbox is so much easier now! I bought 2 of these and now use the base of the second one as a lid for this one. Fits nicely as a lid, you just turn it upside down and it slides on. Wish this was bigger though!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Chest EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This Quality-product is recommended by my doctor, who is currently doing Ground-Breaking longevity research with rodents. Now he no longer forgets which rodent has received which supplement.

Very large, bought for my elderly parents

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

My parents are elderly, and like many older people have some medical conditions which necessitate different pills at different times of the day. They are also active, and often go to a friend's house for the day or even to stay overnight. This allows them to bring their medications with them easily, without having to bring all the containers.

large medi chest

Posted by Reviewer2211337 on Aug 30, 2011

I LOVE IT! ITS BIG ENUGH TO FIT ALL MY RXS AND VITAMINS!!! I CAN TAKE ONE DAY OUT PUT IT IN MY PURCE AND FEEL CONFIDENT IT WONT OPEN AND SPILL. GREAT PRODUCT THANK YOU LINDA LUTZ

Finally had to get a replacement

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Dec 09, 2011

This was one of the most long lasting med dispensers I use. I used this a a replacemnet for one that was still ok except for Monday which I ran over with my wheel chair. Most are 2 or maybe 3 openings per day I need four so Ideal for me...

Good

Posted by Reviewer1747011 on Apr 23, 2011

We have a few of these for my wife & I - we take a good amount of supplements. They are better if you take a good size group of supplements many times a day. We've only had them for a few weeks, so I can't say for sure. But we're hoping the little flap with which you open each compartment holds up. Plastic, when continually bend can eventually weaken and break. So I hope these least at least a year - but we'll see.

These are a good size

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Nov 09, 2013

and each compartment takes all my arthritis supplements and medications. They are easy to open and each 'days' supply comes out individually, so you can take 1 or 2 or however many days you want to take especially if you go away for a few days. excellent.

Great

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Jul 24, 2014

Exactly what I was looking for

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »