perfect and cheap

Posted by 5063762128518574912 on Apr 02, 2016

i recommend buying this أنصح بشراءه

Very useful bags

Posted by Zuleika83 on Jan 15, 2016

Use these for bringing individual servings of your vitamins. Very useful for packing little nuts & bolts or tiny beads too.

NOTE - BAGS ARE NOW THINNER

Posted by Reviewer1971755 on Dec 31, 2015

The quality of these bags has changed and they are now thinner than they used to be. For me they are now not thick enough as they will not last long enough in my handbag. The design is reasonable and the size is good, but being too thin is a show stopper for me and I will look for another brand. Also note that iherb are using the old product packet photo

I love this pill bags!

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

This pill baggies is perrrfect! I use it when I travel and it holds really well all the vits/supps I take. And I take a lot! Maybe around 20ish caps/tabs all at the same time. I love this coz it's big enough for everything but not too big to the point that there's too much excess space. It's durable as well! And the seal is amazing, considering that I also take apple cider vinegar tabs and fish oils which can smell really bad when exposed. It kept the nasty smell inside. Airtight indeed! I was previously using some cheap disposable pill bags and they were just that, cheap. Cheap, flimsy and small. I had to use a couple to hold everything. What an inconvenience! And i'm not going back. I'll be using this as a replacement for my medicine box from now on.

decent

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Sep 02, 2015

Would like the price to be a bit lower...

Love pill bags, but these aren't my favorite

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

I love using pill bags especially for traveling or if I am going to be away for the day. Very convenient way to stay organized. I bought these because I prefer shopping at iHerb. But, sadly, these are not as nice as the ones I get locally. They are not as thick or as durable than the ones I buy locally. They are a bit larger than the ones I use, so they are handy for when I need something a little bigger. I find that these don't hold up for multiple uses like my other ones do. That's not to say these aren't good, just that I don't like them as much.

Product Changed - now made of thinner plastic

Posted by Reviewer1107994 on Jun 03, 2015

Like many products lately, the quality has been lowered to cut costs. These bags used to be made of a thicker plastic that was stiffer and more durable. They are now made with a thinner plastic just a bit thicker than what you find in a sandwich bag. I'm only taking off 1 star because the product is only 2 dollars and the bags still work. However, I will look for a different brand next time even if costs a few dollars more.

good product.

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 17, 2015

Good product. Easy to bring along your supplements when on holiday

fine

Posted by 4910591369913054925 on Feb 01, 2015

fine

Great

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Dec 13, 2014

Just what i needed when i need to take my pills on the roadtrip.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »