I got two of my favorite colors

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015

I ordered one for my husband too, because I'm very pleased with this. Mine was blue and purple, I can't wait to see what color my husband gets. It will arrive in a couple of days. Update: He got the yellow and green on, then he dropped it and broke it. I ordered him another one, and he got the same colors, yellow and green. I'm so glad ours are different colors because we do take different stuff at different times.

Good size

Posted by Cressie on Jul 05, 2015

I bought this pill organizer for my hubby so he can take all of his vitamins. Without this he forgets them. :P Organizer is a great size and it holds all the vitamins nicely.

I have finally found a way to remember all of my supplements! =)

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 02, 2014

Yes, it's brilliant if you're like me - taking loads of different supplements because you don't like pharmaceuticals very much! The compartments don't seem like much but they do hold a lot of various-sized tablets. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!

I need this to remember to take my supplements, and it's big enough to hold them!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Jul 09, 2014

I take quite a few supplements (along with a couple of prescription medications), and this organizer holds them all PLUS it's the only way I can remember to take them. I spend about 10 minutes 1x/week sorting our pills, etc. into the containers, and then we have the right dosages for the whole week (I do this for both my husband & myself). My only wish is that I could ask for specific colors, since mine is yellow & blue and so kind-of boring (I'd prefer something like purple & green). :-)

great for the price

Posted by 4987810012945287321 on Jun 19, 2014

and has really helped me remember to take my vitamins when I'm supposed to!

Great

Posted by 5699653535676831063 on Feb 04, 2014

Big and quality work.

Love it!

Posted by 5236966899615485749 on Aug 06, 2013

Now, instead of fishing out 10 vitamin containers twice a day to take my supplements, I just pull out my trusty pill organizer which I fill up once a week! It's a HUGE time saver. I ordered another pair for the two of us for when we go on trips.

Posted by Reviewer1193698 on Jun 25, 2013

Very handy!

Great product

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

This keeps all my daily vitamins well organized. The compartments are big enough to fit all the vitamins that I take. I recommend this to everyone who has problems to remember to take vitamins/medications twice daily :) You don't have to be an elder to use this kind of product.

helps to organize my pills

Posted by 4903558408895025350 on Mar 29, 2013

i usually forget if i took my pills so this organizer is perfect as size for all my vitamins.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »