Apex, Twice-A-Day Weekly Pill Organizer

Reviews 5-star

Big but very useful

Posted by Alicia on Aug 03, 2012

I thought it was a little too big at first, but the truth is that its size is a bonus: there's space for many pills in each compartment so you can fill them with all the doses you need for each day or, if you don't take many pills, you can fill them with the doses for a couple of weeks. You can also remove the lids very easily, so you can clean and wash the organizer with no problems.

Love it!

Posted by 5236966899615485749 on Aug 06, 2013

Now, instead of fishing out 10 vitamin containers twice a day to take my supplements, I just pull out my trusty pill organizer which I fill up once a week! It's a HUGE time saver. I ordered another pair for the two of us for when we go on trips.

a great bag essential!

Posted by Reviewer3270177 on Mar 16, 2011

This pill organiser seems a little big but fantastic for ppl who take lots of supplements... very handy

I have finally found a way to remember all of my supplements! =)

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 02, 2014

Yes, it's brilliant if you're like me - taking loads of different supplements because you don't like pharmaceuticals very much! The compartments don't seem like much but they do hold a lot of various-sized tablets. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!

good size

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 17, 2012

I take different pills and sometimes prefer not to opent few bottles every day. This orginiser helps me - i fill it once a week. Size in enough to keep plenty of pills. The color is not the same as on the picture - i have pink+blue color. You can remove lids, so it's easy to clean.