I have finally found a way to remember all of my supplements! =)

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 02, 2014

Yes, it's brilliant if you're like me - taking loads of different supplements because you don't like pharmaceuticals very much! The compartments don't seem like much but they do hold a lot of various-sized tablets. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!

a great bag essential!

Posted by Reviewer3270177 on Mar 16, 2011

This pill organiser seems a little big but fantastic for ppl who take lots of supplements... very handy

I got two of my favorite colors

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015

I ordered one for my husband too, because I'm very pleased with this. Mine was blue and purple, I can't wait to see what color my husband gets. It will arrive in a couple of days. Update: He got the yellow and green on, then he dropped it and broke it. I ordered him another one, and he got the same colors, yellow and green. I'm so glad ours are different colors because we do take different stuff at different times.

Big but very useful

Posted by Alicia on Aug 03, 2012

I thought it was a little too big at first, but the truth is that its size is a bonus: there's space for many pills in each compartment so you can fill them with all the doses you need for each day or, if you don't take many pills, you can fill them with the doses for a couple of weeks. You can also remove the lids very easily, so you can clean and wash the organizer with no problems.

Love it!

Posted by 5236966899615485749 on Aug 06, 2013

Now, instead of fishing out 10 vitamin containers twice a day to take my supplements, I just pull out my trusty pill organizer which I fill up once a week! It's a HUGE time saver. I ordered another pair for the two of us for when we go on trips.

good size

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 17, 2012

I take different pills and sometimes prefer not to opent few bottles every day. This orginiser helps me - i fill it once a week. Size in enough to keep plenty of pills. The color is not the same as on the picture - i have pink+blue color. You can remove lids, so it's easy to clean.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2896078 on Jun 11, 2011

useful thing, but too big to put into bag. I think, it's more for home usage.

Convenient Case

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jul 18, 2011

Pill case is excellent for organizing AM and PM supplments. Large compartments for some of the larger pills, which is nice.

very cpnvenient

Posted by Reviewer1340431 on Jul 19, 2011

awesome!

just we I wanted

Posted by Reviewer1099154 on Sep 19, 2011

I had previously purchased this exact product from my Kaiser pharmacy. I was thrilled to find it online at the same low cost. It is perfect. When I travel I organize 3 weeks at a time so I know I will not run out. Each day is large enough for all my pills and supplements. thank you

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »