Does organize but doesn't fit my needs

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Apr 16, 2015

I use this pill organizes for some weeks now, for lack of a better alternative! Due to mercury I am taking about 30 tablets a day, distributed over the day, but the organizer is made for about max. 10 pills two times a day, for 7 week days. I have renamed the lids on the containers and written the hours on them. Other negative aspects of this not so well thought out pill box: -bins are too small. At 10 AM I have to take more pills than can go in one bin so I have to distribute them over 2 bins. -lids don't close tightly and open in my handbag/car door bin: all pills fell out and I didn't know what was what. -lids don't close airtight. This is really bad. Stuff like B's, antioxidants etc. should be kept airtight. It means I can only fill for one day, but I would like to fill one week ahead. -box is transparent and not light-proof. It should be opaque with a dark colour, to preserve the vitamins and antioxidants within.

For stor

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 09, 2014

Denne blir ganske stor, for bare to dagsdoser. Samme str m tre dagsdoser hadde vært bedre. Men nå fyller jeg min m ganske små tabl...!

Not ok

Posted by 5478459848795739190 on Jan 03, 2015

This is not air-sealed . My vitamins changed color due to exposal to air. Otherwise very good if you want to keep small screws in it :)

good size

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 17, 2012

I take different pills and sometimes prefer not to opent few bottles every day. This orginiser helps me - i fill it once a week. Size in enough to keep plenty of pills. The color is not the same as on the picture - i have pink+blue color. You can remove lids, so it's easy to clean.

Very usefull!

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Mar 17, 2011

Large enough for several big capsules. Easy to use. Love it!

nice

Posted by Reviewer2896078 on Jun 11, 2011

useful thing, but too big to put into bag. I think, it's more for home usage.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1059137 on Jan 29, 2012

This organizer is big enough for all my supplements (and I take quite a few). I also like that it has compartments for both morning evening. Good price too.

very useful!

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on Feb 20, 2012

this pill organizers is HUGE and can hold all my supplements! love it!

a wonderful:)

Posted by Olenka on Jul 09, 2012

as for my mother, this product a wonderful:) She taking a lot of different tablets, pills and etc and always forgets to take one of several.... With this product she taking All the piluls and feel good. This organizer has a fairly large amount for tablets and robust enough detail that gives him the opportunity to serve for a long time. _|_ как для мамы, этот продукт прекрасный:) Она принимает много разных таблеток, пилюль и т.д., и всегда забывает взять одну из нескольких .... С помощью этого продукта, она принимает все таблетки и чувствует себя хорошо. этот органайзер имеет довольно большой объем для таблеток и достаточно прочные детали, что дает ему возможность прослужить долго.

Convenient Case

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jul 18, 2011

Pill case is excellent for organizing AM and PM supplments. Large compartments for some of the larger pills, which is nice.