Good enough

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Nov 15, 2013

I take a fair few supplements a day so this is very helpful in getting organised. Ok for travel and the lids open and close well. Could do with one that had a midday section too though.

Great little containers

Posted by Reviewer1217905 on Jan 06, 2012

Great little containers

good

Posted by lovejj on Jan 12, 2012

it is for me& my hubby. i think it's good

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1897459 on Apr 12, 2011

Nice organizer with a lot of space.

Good thing and a couple of suggestions for its sale

Posted by Reviewer1947849 on Jul 11, 2011

It is very convenient and good packaging for pills. But sellers should: clarify the description of the goods which the size of this box (I thought when buying this thing, it's a little tiny box), as well as what color a box for pills that I buy. It is desirable that the buyer could choose the color of the box when buying it.

Size OK,

Posted by 5741025187185306435 on Jan 28, 2015

but lids open too easy. And lids ink mess.

Disappointing.

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Jun 13, 2014

I initially loved this product, since it was easy to use and perfect size for my supplements. Sadly, the lid comes off way too easily. In just a short time, I've experienced that the lid has fallen off in my bag several times, spilling supplements all over the place. The lid comes off just by tapping it, and I'll have to discontinue the use of it.

Not ok

Posted by 5478459848795739190 on Jan 03, 2015

This is not air-sealed . My vitamins changed color due to exposal to air. Otherwise very good if you want to keep small screws in it :)

Junk

Posted by Reviewer1958364 on Feb 21, 2016

I don't write a lot of reviews, but I'm so disappointed in having purchased this that I want to discourage others from making the same mistake.The lids are 2 pieces of hinged plastic that are slotted/fit into the main case. The are so insecure that if you pick up by an of the lids, the entire piece slides out. The compartments don't stay shut -- I am using it this week until I get another box, but I am having to use rubber bands to keep it closed.

not too good

Posted by 5098098740771383676 on Apr 01, 2016

doesnt seal well and after placing it in my gym bag, opened my bag to find most of my supplements out of the box ):