dissatisfied with multi-strain formula

Posted by Reviewer1893367 on Oct 24, 2011

The first time I ordered Aquaflora Candida High Potency 9 product, I received the formula which was labeled as "addresses all 9 strains of Candida". It worked beautifully and I was extremely impressed with the results and how much better I began to feel. When I reordered, however, I received the formula which was labeled as "Multi-strain Candida Formula" and was extremely disappointed. The multi-strain formula contained approximately 12 extra homeopathic remedies which were not in the "all 9 strains" formula, and I actually began to redevelop the symptoms which had been eliminated after using the first formula. The symptoms faded after I discontinued the multi-strain formula, but I still need further improvement and have not been able to find the original "all 9 strains" formula. To summarize, I was highly impressed with the "addresses all 9 strains" formula, but equally unimpressed with the "multi-strain" formula.

Relief at Last!

Posted by Reviewer2545091 on Oct 26, 2011

Taking this product, I saw relief of the bulk of my symptoms by about day 16. Many symptoms improved or were relieved within a few short days. I've been only managing under these symptoms for years, often with great difficulty, and while treatment is on-going, this is the first time I see light at the end of the tunnel. Highly recommend this to anyone suffering with systemic yeast issues!

got rid of my sugar cravings

Posted by aeshow on Nov 03, 2011

if you have sugar cravings, try taking with product. it got rid of my sugar cravings. you're sugar cravings could be due to candida in you body...this product combats the candida, thus, killing the sugar cravings.

importance of diet

Posted by 5443286948470645235 on Nov 11, 2012

i found out that the diet is the most imporant part in treatment of this desease, i have minimiozed to almost zero consumption of choco, coffee, honey, bread, cheese, sweet fruits, in two-three days you will start to feel difference, keeping diet

WORKED FOR ME

Posted by Reviewer1261328 on Oct 04, 2011

Both my husband and I have taken this product for Candidiasis .... his case has been very resistant and has only improved very slowly. It worked for me very well. I still take it periodically just to hold the Candida in check. I'm not sure how adequate it is for very serious cases.

Aqua Flora, Candida Hi Potency 9

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on May 24, 2011

Wonderful product which attacks all nine strains of candida like none of the others!

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2631702 on Aug 19, 2011

Clears up all candida! Great cleansing product!

5 stars!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on May 12, 2014

Great product! Great natural way to combat Candida!

Candida Formula

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Feb 01, 2015

Great at first. By third bottle nothing. I believe Candida grows immune to it. If like with antibiotics, they are growing stronger??

i actually rate it no stars

Posted by Reviewer2296666 on Sep 16, 2011

i used two bottles as per instructions and saw or felt no change in my candida symptons therefore i cannot give this product any stars

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »