Aquaphor, Baby, Gentle Wash and Shampoo, Fragrance Free, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

best fragrance free cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1641805 on Dec 26, 2012

This is truly fragrance free. Some fragrance free product smells funny (such Jason Fragrance Free Body Wash) but this one smells like nothing. It foams well. Cleanse well. Rinses off easily and completely. Great as shampoo, facewash and bodywash.

Very gentle

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Sep 17, 2013

This product is genuinely gentle and not drying at all. I use it on myself in the wintertime when my skin is drier and it works beautifully, but the main reason why I buy this is my daughter. She has really dry skin and she refuses to use body lotions and cream (really stubborn six year-old!) so a very gentle and non-drying shower gel is a must. This is it! Very highly recommended! (We haven't tried it in our hair so I can't say how that works.)

Suitable product for my girl dry skin

Posted by 5169387182452806130 on Sep 23, 2014

This is the only brand that my girl will keep continue using for her dry skin. She's prone to eczema. This brand is not too expensive and doesn't strip her skin of moisture. Although she doesnt put on moisturizer as diligently before, her ezcema breakouts are under control.