Hooked

Posted by 5545333199006536307 on Jan 31, 2014

Had read alot of great reviews of this as a gloss and I am sure people will throw rocks at me for saying this (because this stuff is jam packed with mineral oil) but I have been using it on my face over everything else of a night to lock it all in and I wake up like I have been soaking in an oil bath all night. I love this, so affordable, unscented, doesn't irritate and is the most hydrating over the top moisturiser out there

GREAT

Posted by 5636507655267681380 on Sep 11, 2013

GREAT

perfect ointment for baby that i have ever buy

Posted by Reviewer1862536 on Dec 12, 2013

It realy works on my baby (19months)..highly recommended.

There are very effective in preventing skin problems

Posted by 5140561142559365668 on Nov 05, 2014

There are very effective in preventing skin problems

good

Posted by 5725648148463345685 on Nov 30, 2014

Good~

Posted by 5569162638687061651 on Mar 29, 2015

This is Good items for baby~ I will buy again.

Great stuff

Posted by 5581279642994005117 on Nov 02, 2015

Works a treat when you apply a little into nose to keep it from bleeding in dry weather.

The never ending diaper rash disappeared!

Posted by 5367334502569899188 on Jul 14, 2016

We tried 13 different creams over the span of 2 months on our daughter's bottom and this was the only one that worked. My only regret is that I didn't buy it first!

eczema no more

Posted by 5048267090105062948 on Aug 03, 2016

works great! my baby suffered from eczema last week, he turns 3 months and 2 weeks , his entire chest was covered with a angry red, dry rash, and extend to his both arms and legs and face,, i feel terrible. we dont have issues with vaseline baby thats her lotion since birth and cetaphil restoraderm ( for his body wash for dryness), but when the eczema came out vaseline didnt help a lot so i decided to buy aquaphor baby wash and shampoo for his body and hair plus aquaphor ointment for his entire body and face and i see good results after 3 days of using it, the chest now came back to normal and the face was so smooth, still on the process of getting back his normal skin texture, thanks aquaphor, i just ordered another 3 jars for his daily use (maintenance) though i might still use vaseline baby. but aquaphor did his job well done๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ happy baby, happy mommy!

Good Product

Posted by 4980133922261746023 on Sep 13, 2016

Just applied 2-3 times , our kids skin is right now very smooth and soft.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »