Vaselin...

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 15, 2014

Dette likner på vaselin. Har brukt det på et svært tørt område, og det funket fint. Trekker sent inn i huden, blir liggende som en hinne utenpå huden.

Very good product. Highly recommended.

Posted by Biaitiar on Oct 30, 2013

I think it will be a winter basic for my reactive skin. Within a month of use has solved my problems in localized areas of my skin (redness, eczema ...). It is also a great lip balm for the night (retrieves the lips if you let it work overnight).

Genial

Posted by 4657065560106783245 on Aug 29, 2013

Es un reparador de la piel, de eczemas, rozaduras, piel agrietada, reseca, es un todo terreno. Un lujazo por un precio muy bajo

Great product

Posted by 5451415632732311510 on May 08, 2014

Really soothes and hydrates dry skin, especially elbows and heels. Really good during winter time, can be used for hands, knees, lips and even face if you have dry skin (not good for combination/oliy skin). Good ingredients. Will repurchase when in need.

Must have for eczema sufferers!

Posted by 4642602765842098796 on Mar 03, 2015

This is the best cream I have used to help soothe my eczema. I have tried other big name brands and all natural body butters, but this formulation is the only thing that was able to smooth out scaly patches and keep it hydrated so that it stops itching.

Amazing for dry skin!

Posted by 5598425388311881865 on Mar 19, 2015

This winter was very harsh on the skin under my eyes and I had small eczema skin patches due to it. This was the only thing that got rid of them! You also get a large amount of product because a little goes a long way so this will probably last me a whole year! Awesome product!

Helped dry and irritated skin

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Aug 28, 2015

I bought a variety of balms to help with a persistent patch of inflamed and itchy skin on my back. These include the Babyganics soothing protective ointment, Egyptian Magic, Lucas Pawpaw ointment. Somehow this seems to work without the stinging effect I got from the rest! My skin has improved slightly but at least it is no longer inflamed. Have just repurchased a larger tub.

Fantastic Product

Posted by 5488542234389352044 on Oct 09, 2015

I saw this product at Dr Oz Show and it was not sold in Singapore. I ordered it and use of the inflammation skin behind my back neck and the redness gone the next day. It safe to use of lips and moisturiser the dry lips immediately. Good price and value for money.

used in tattoo

Posted by 4793036316425751078 on Oct 24, 2013

Great, use this in my tattoo much better than others!

Multiusos

Posted by Missypoincare on Oct 26, 2013

Me encanta!! Podemos utilizar esta pomada para un montón de cosas: hidratación intensiva de partes del cuerpo que necesiten un plus (codos, talones...), en rozaduras, después de someterse a algunos tratamientos en los que la piel queda sensible, ..., yo la he utilizado hasta para hidratar cutículas y ¡genial! Además, un punto importante es que no tiene olor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »