Very good product. Highly recommended.

Posted by Biaitiar on Oct 30, 2013

I think it will be a winter basic for my reactive skin. Within a month of use has solved my problems in localized areas of my skin (redness, eczema ...). It is also a great lip balm for the night (retrieves the lips if you let it work overnight).

Vaselin...

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 15, 2014

Dette likner på vaselin. Har brukt det på et svært tørt område, og det funket fint. Trekker sent inn i huden, blir liggende som en hinne utenpå huden.

Must-have product

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Aug 18, 2014

I am really happy I bought this product. I first saw it on Doctor Oz’s show – it was said to be a ‘must have’ cream for any skin problems. It is very hydrating. We use it for local dry patches that sometimes appear on the skin; use it constantly for better results. Apply it overnight and it does the job :).

Must have staple

Posted by 5051814923519076457 on Apr 28, 2014

This is honestly amazing. I love how it comes in a tube so it's hygienic. It's heaven for my lips.

Healing and protective

Posted by 5101667514327346562 on Jun 28, 2013

This is much better than Vaseline, period. It also aids in helping to heal exposed wounds. Highly recommended.

Genial

Posted by 4657065560106783245 on Aug 29, 2013

Es un reparador de la piel, de eczemas, rozaduras, piel agrietada, reseca, es un todo terreno. Un lujazo por un precio muy bajo

used in tattoo

Posted by 4793036316425751078 on Oct 24, 2013

Great, use this in my tattoo much better than others!

Multiusos

Posted by Missypoincare on Oct 26, 2013

Me encanta!! Podemos utilizar esta pomada para un montón de cosas: hidratación intensiva de partes del cuerpo que necesiten un plus (codos, talones...), en rozaduras, después de someterse a algunos tratamientos en los que la piel queda sensible, ..., yo la he utilizado hasta para hidratar cutículas y ¡genial! Además, un punto importante es que no tiene olor.

Great product

Posted by 5451415632732311510 on May 08, 2014

Really soothes and hydrates dry skin, especially elbows and heels. Really good during winter time, can be used for hands, knees, lips and even face if you have dry skin (not good for combination/oliy skin). Good ingredients. Will repurchase when in need.

Must have for eczema sufferers!

Posted by 4642602765842098796 on Mar 03, 2015

This is the best cream I have used to help soothe my eczema. I have tried other big name brands and all natural body butters, but this formulation is the only thing that was able to smooth out scaly patches and keep it hydrated so that it stops itching.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »