GOOD

Posted by 5035268420909248809 on Feb 25, 2015

cheap and good

Arizona Natural, EDTA, 600 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by 4906746899779575263 on Dec 27, 2014

Great product. I have been using Arizona Natural,EDTA, 600 mg Capsules for a long time. I am very happy with the results I have received. I would recommend them.

Candida fungus

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Sep 14, 2014

I originally used this for metal chelation but have also found it to be effective to help fight candida in combination with a well known anti-biofilm enzyme (interfase, not sold on iherb). I combine those two things with a soil based probiotic called laterosporus which aggressively attacks yeast. This protocol has been the first thing in a year that's made a dent in my yeast problem. If you look online there are many scientific papers demonstrating EDTA's effect against candida with next to no human toxicity.

EDTA chelation cleanse the body of heavy metals

Posted by 4770699709521122041 on Sep 22, 2013

I've studied biochemistry and I know the chemicals. EDTA products do I use to clean up any traces of heavy metals in the body. it is a natural and safe when used properly and used for the treatment of purifying blood vessels. In Finland, where I live it is not the same as a form available. I do not have any medication prescribed and that is why I can freely use. If someone is using a prescribed medicine, then absolutely must first tell your doctor. I know the product and know that it is good for my health, and I believe that many people can get help health EDTA, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use daily dose.

Doctors visit is next month,will see ????????

Posted by 5182546970859149581 on Sep 19, 2013

I hope this helps not that i'm trouble about it but it would be nice to hear something positive from the doctors!!!!!

great for the heart

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Jun 30, 2013

If you have a heart condition, I highly recommend taking this. It has helped my heart a lot.

Cost effective

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

I use this product to make cost effective suppositories. I mix two capsules with 2ml coconut oil and freeze in a silicone baby bottle teat. I make up quite a few at a time and use them at night. I get sore kidneys the next morning so I know that it is working. Buying EDTA suppositories is very expensive. I would never recommend taking this product orally if you have metal in your system. Studies have shown edta to be ineffective orally but it works well intraveneously or as a suppository. I took edta orally in ignorance and felt absolutely rotten as the metal swirled around my body but never left and made me feel horrendous. It just redistributes the metal and makes you feel so bad you just want to die! Never again! You can use the suppositories as often as you feel you can handle it, as long as your kidneys are in good working order and you drink plenty of liquid.

EDTA - heavy metals chelation

Posted by psoriasis on Nov 21, 2012

EDTA is probably one of the supplements where you can not see an improvement from day to day, but if you will use it regularly it can help you in many conditions. This package will last you for at least 2 months. You can use also Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, NAC to better detoxify the body.

a great 5 star product

Posted by Reviewer1454956 on Oct 30, 2012

increases circulation, bigtime...and yes men, it helps with errr, "that" too!!! You just think more clearly taking this product! I take it at nite...or opposite of my vitamins/other supplements. Be sure and take a good multivitamin with this product. I know that I.V. chealtion is more effective (and much more expensive)...but I really believe this can literally be a life saver, if taken regularly.

EDTA

Posted by Reviewer3016234 on Jun 27, 2012

this combined with Phosphatyl choline is supplosed to remove calcium from your plaque

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »