Cost effective

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

I use this product to make cost effective suppositories. I mix two capsules with 2ml coconut oil and freeze in a silicone baby bottle teat. I make up quite a few at a time and use them at night. I get sore kidneys the next morning so I know that it is working. Buying EDTA suppositories is very expensive. I would never recommend taking this product orally if you have metal in your system. Studies have shown edta to be ineffective orally but it works well intraveneously or as a suppository. I took edta orally in ignorance and felt absolutely rotten as the metal swirled around my body but never left and made me feel horrendous. It just redistributes the metal and makes you feel so bad you just want to die! Never again! You can use the suppositories as often as you feel you can handle it, as long as your kidneys are in good working order and you drink plenty of liquid.

Great for heart, great for bioflim producing bacteria too.

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on Oct 11, 2010

Most people think of EDTA for their heart but it's also great for many of the more sophisticated bacteria that produce biofilms (staph, ecoli, etc). EDTA interferes with the ability of these bugs to produce their protective biofilms, enabling your own good bacteria (if they haven't been killed off with antibiotics) to go in and deal with them. We have had several persons in our family afflicted with nasty gastro bugs and literally within a few hours of taking this product, they were turned around, happy and healthy again. Used this on three separate occasions where bacteria was suspected, it was simply an amazing turn around. It works.

Chelation

Posted by Reviewer1356043 on Sep 20, 2009

I had been taking 250mg. This product is a good value. My eyesight has improved using EDTA. I seldom wear my glasses in the house these days. I have improved at least two prescriptions in the last year.

Lowered everything on my CBC and lipids

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Aug 17, 2008

I am using chelation therapy and all my lab work came back within normal ranges this time and it's never been like that before. I have to check my lipids in a year and that's a plus! No statin drugs for me!! Praise God!

Have not taken this brand yet

Posted by Reviewer1478000 on Jul 11, 2011

Taken Amermed EDTA 800mg and noticed the difference to energy levels in 3 days, warmer hands and feet. Father 76 also takes it, in 7 days his toes instead of being black from lack of circulation became pink again from taking EDTA under the tongue and letting it disolve.

Candida fungus

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Sep 14, 2014

I originally used this for metal chelation but have also found it to be effective to help fight candida in combination with a well known anti-biofilm enzyme (interfase, not sold on iherb). I combine those two things with a soil based probiotic called laterosporus which aggressively attacks yeast. This protocol has been the first thing in a year that's made a dent in my yeast problem. If you look online there are many scientific papers demonstrating EDTA's effect against candida with next to no human toxicity.

EDTA chelation cleanse the body of heavy metals

Posted by 4770699709521122041 on Sep 22, 2013

I've studied biochemistry and I know the chemicals. EDTA products do I use to clean up any traces of heavy metals in the body. it is a natural and safe when used properly and used for the treatment of purifying blood vessels. In Finland, where I live it is not the same as a form available. I do not have any medication prescribed and that is why I can freely use. If someone is using a prescribed medicine, then absolutely must first tell your doctor. I know the product and know that it is good for my health, and I believe that many people can get help health EDTA, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use daily dose.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer2833597 on Apr 28, 2010

My husband has had issues with diabetic neuropathy-EDTA has improved the circulation and cut down on the burning and tingling caused by nerve damage.

a great 5 star product

Posted by Reviewer1454956 on Oct 30, 2012

increases circulation, bigtime...and yes men, it helps with errr, "that" too!!! You just think more clearly taking this product! I take it at nite...or opposite of my vitamins/other supplements. Be sure and take a good multivitamin with this product. I know that I.V. chealtion is more effective (and much more expensive)...but I really believe this can literally be a life saver, if taken regularly.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Nov 11, 2010

I have been experiencing more enegery and better mood with this. Make sure you take your multi-vit with this as it can lower important trace metals, just dont take both at the same time.