New To iHerb?

Ark Naturals, Breath-Less Fizzy Plaque-Zapper, 30 Pouches, .07 oz (2 g) Each

Reviews 4-star

Does the job

Posted by abbyca on Feb 27, 2014

I had noticed that my kitty's breath after eating her food wasn't that stellar and since brushing her teeth wasn't an option, I was looking for an alternative. I was also looking for something for her general teeth health since after her last teeth cleaning a few months back, I was told that she had some gingivitis. Luckily, I came upon this product and followed the therapeutic dosage of 2 packets a day in water for about 4 weeks. Like the package said, the water was odorless and tasteless. Or at least, tasteless because my cat didn't have any trouble drinking the water. Since this is an effervescent formula, the water did have some white bubbles initially, but eventually, that disappeared and the water looked normal. I was going to do the full 6 weeks, but after noticing a difference in her breath, I didn't feel that I had to. Maintenance mode is 1 packet 1 to 3 times a week, but I'm decided to do a packet a day. I don't know yet if this product helped with her gingivitis. I'll have to check with the vet when my cat gets her next teeth cleaning in a couple of months.