Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Ark Naturals, Breath-Less Fizzy Plaque-Zapper, 30 Pouches, .07 oz (2 g) Each

Reviews 4-star

Does the job

Posted by abbyiherb on Feb 27, 2014

I had noticed that my kitty's breath after eating her food wasn't that stellar and since brushing her teeth wasn't an option, I was looking for an alternative. I was also looking for something for her general teeth health since after her last teeth cleaning a few months back, I was told that she had some gingivitis. Luckily, I came upon this product and followed the therapeutic dosage of 2 packets a day in water for about 4 weeks. Like the package said, the water was odorless and tasteless. Or at least, tasteless because my cat didn't have any trouble drinking the water. Since this is an effervescent formula, the water did have some white bubbles initially, but eventually, that disappeared and the water looked normal. I was going to do the full 6 weeks, but after noticing a difference in her breath, I didn't feel that I had to. Maintenance mode is 1 packet 1 to 3 times a week, but I'm decided to do a packet a day. I don't know yet if this product helped with her gingivitis. I'll have to check with the vet when my cat gets her next teeth cleaning in a couple of months.

I wish iHerb would carry the small dog packets

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Nov 20, 2014

I have a 13 year-old dog and a 2 year-old dog. The elder dog has horrible breath that began after getting her teeth cleaned at our veterinarian's office. Her teeth before then did not have buildup. After about two months of using Breath-Less Fizzy, her breath is much improved. I will continue using the additive with hopes that her breath will further improve. I do wish iHerb would carry the small packets as I have two small dogs. I open one pack and split it half/half in morning and night water bowl. My dogs have not had any adverse reactions or irritation to the water additive.