Love it!

Posted by 5610319567322261916 on Nov 29, 2015

A great alternative to those prescribed by veterinarians. Does just what it claims to, and smells lovely!

Great protuct

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Oct 30, 2015

My dogs hate the smell, but it cleans very good. I use few drops of it on a cotton ball and q tips for the folded part of the ear (don't reach the deeper ear canal!)

The best cleaning ear product I used

Posted by 5257138045109612471 on Apr 10, 2015

I have a 7 years old pug who suffers from ear infections so I have to keep cleaning both ears. I tried sooooooo many cleaning lotions. 1) he usually scratches like mental after I clean his ears but not with this product !!!! 2) his ears stinks most of the times and this product has a refreshing smell so no bad odour coming out 3) the junk comes literally out immediately and it is super easy to remove

Best Ear product i used on my dog

Posted by 4743777611979945230 on Jul 30, 2014

Bought many brands of Ear cleaning products for my dog and this is so far the best. My dog constantly have ear infections. It removes bad odour from my dog's ears and clears up any infection pretty fast! And the best thing is that it smells completely herbal and not some like mixed chemical stuffs.

good!

Posted by 4753959857061927625 on Jul 08, 2014

This is the first time I try this product. It seems it better elimilates the odor caused by the ear bateria than the other ear cleansers. Nice scent, good product.

Shepherd With Ear Infection

Posted by 5027691989947665359 on Feb 14, 2014

Our shepherd had a severe ear infection and after using this product for two weeks, the infection was gone, but his ears were full of scabs and he was still crying from the discomfort. A few weeks more of using this product and his ears were healed.

works well

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Oct 04, 2013

Cleans very well and eliminates my dogs itchy ears. Be sure and follow the directions to get results. Also has a very pleasant scent. My dog never once has minded when I clean her ears with this product.

Ark Naturals, Ears All Right Gentle Ear Cleaning Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Aug 14, 2013

Excellent product. Highly recommended.

효과 좋아요

Posted by Reviewer1254518 on Oct 10, 2012

냄새는 정말 별롭니다. 딱 치과약 냄새인데 효과는 정말 좋아요. 저희집 코카가 견종 특성상 여름에 귓병땜에 꼭 한번씩 병원가게 되는데요, 올해는 이 제품 사용하고 잘 넘어갔어요.

Ark Naturals, Ears All Right, Gentle Ear Cleaning Lotion

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 13, 2012

cleans well on wax, my cat does not complain. She has no allergies

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »