Shepherd With Ear Infection

Posted by 5027691989947665359 on Feb 14, 2014

Our shepherd had a severe ear infection and after using this product for two weeks, the infection was gone, but his ears were full of scabs and he was still crying from the discomfort. A few weeks more of using this product and his ears were healed.

good!

Posted by 4753959857061927625 on Jul 08, 2014

This is the first time I try this product. It seems it better elimilates the odor caused by the ear bateria than the other ear cleansers. Nice scent, good product.

Best Ear product i used on my dog

Posted by 4743777611979945230 on Jul 30, 2014

Bought many brands of Ear cleaning products for my dog and this is so far the best. My dog constantly have ear infections. It removes bad odour from my dog's ears and clears up any infection pretty fast! And the best thing is that it smells completely herbal and not some like mixed chemical stuffs.

So far.....the best!!

Posted by Reviewer3068236 on May 07, 2016

One of our dogs did have an ear infection due to much ear wax and no matter what I did on a natural base, nothing helped! Then I've started with Ark Naturals Ears All Right with a few drops on a tissue and the ear problems are gone. Now I use this once or twice a week. Great product!!

Ark Naturals, Ears All Right, Gentle Ear Cleaning Lotion, 4 fl oz (118.3 ml) Ark Naturals, Ears All Right, Gentle Ear Cleaning Lotion, 4 fl oz (118.3 ml)

Posted by blurhoney on Jul 11, 2016

this is my 2nd purchase

Cat happy

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Sep 07, 2016

It really smells cinamom, but it doesnt affect the cat. Now we can use it all ober the year. Just I would put 0 stars for shape of the lid, cork. We know it should be pointy, I dont know how to explain, to be able to easily put it inside the ear not like this. Cats are creatures that dont like a lot of messing around.

very good

Posted by 4926959454575447925 on Oct 05, 2016

smell terrible but help. My doggy had problems with ears, after week all problems gone

Smell nice and cleans well

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Oct 09, 2014

Smell nice and cleans well

works well

Posted by limango on Oct 24, 2014

works well in cleaning my pup's ears, glad that it has mostly natural ingredients in there.

It really cleans

Posted by 5002175218237722017 on Apr 05, 2015

This ear cleaner is great for my poodle and my cats. It really pushes the dirt to the surface enough for them to shake it off. I like that the scent is not medicinal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »