Ark Naturals, Ears All Right, Gentle Ear Cleaning Lotion, 4 fl oz (118.3 ml) Ark Naturals, Ears All Right, Gentle Ear Cleaning Lotion, 4 fl oz (118.3 ml)

Posted by blurhoney on Jul 11, 2016

this is my 2nd purchase

Cat happy

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Sep 07, 2016

It really smells cinamom, but it doesnt affect the cat. Now we can use it all ober the year. Just I would put 0 stars for shape of the lid, cork. We know it should be pointy, I dont know how to explain, to be able to easily put it inside the ear not like this. Cats are creatures that dont like a lot of messing around.

Great protuct

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Oct 30, 2015

My dogs hate the smell, but it cleans very good. I use few drops of it on a cotton ball and q tips for the folded part of the ear (don't reach the deeper ear canal!)

Shepherd With Ear Infection

Posted by 5027691989947665359 on Feb 14, 2014

Our shepherd had a severe ear infection and after using this product for two weeks, the infection was gone, but his ears were full of scabs and he was still crying from the discomfort. A few weeks more of using this product and his ears were healed.

good!

Posted by 4753959857061927625 on Jul 08, 2014

This is the first time I try this product. It seems it better elimilates the odor caused by the ear bateria than the other ear cleansers. Nice scent, good product.

Best Ear product i used on my dog

Posted by 4743777611979945230 on Jul 30, 2014

Bought many brands of Ear cleaning products for my dog and this is so far the best. My dog constantly have ear infections. It removes bad odour from my dog's ears and clears up any infection pretty fast! And the best thing is that it smells completely herbal and not some like mixed chemical stuffs.

Smell nice and cleans well

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Oct 09, 2014

Smell nice and cleans well

works well

Posted by limango on Oct 24, 2014

works well in cleaning my pup's ears, glad that it has mostly natural ingredients in there.

It really cleans

Posted by 5002175218237722017 on Apr 05, 2015

This ear cleaner is great for my poodle and my cats. It really pushes the dirt to the surface enough for them to shake it off. I like that the scent is not medicinal.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2097278 on Nov 05, 2013

Helps keep puppy's ears clean.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »