10% Off Orders Over $40!

Ark Naturals, Gentle Digest, Includes Prebiotics & Probiotics, 60 Capsules

Gentle is right!!

Posted by Reviewer1053123 on Aug 29, 2011

My 12-year-old dog started vomiting a few hours after eating. My vet suggested changing her food which I did several times. She would seem to get better and then after a week or two the vomitting started up again. The food always looked undigested even after 4-5 hours. My vet chalked it up to "old dogs just have trouble digesting". I thought why not try a digestive aid with the prebiotics/probiots like people do. I tried products from the pet store and another one from the internet without success. By chance I bought Ark Naturals Gentle Digest and my old girl has not lost a meal since. I open one capsule a day in her morning meal and that's it. No matter what I feed her, she keeps it down and is thriving. She had begun to lose fur and it has grown back. We spent over a year trying to figure this out and I am trilled with the results using this great product. My Meg will never be without it.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 07, 2011

I have a cat on antibiotics and decided to give gentle digest a try. I also have a nervous cat who has digestive problems and it seems to work for him.

Very good!!!

Posted by 5545818725105237134 on Nov 01, 2012

My dog ​​and my aunt's dog had serious ears yeast problem before, continuity of care did not improve, since use "Ark Naturals, Gentle Digest, Includes Prebiotics & Probiotics" lasts more than six months, now our dogs ears problem has been completely resolved!!

Great Stuff! It worked when nothing else helped

Posted by kookynooky on Mar 22, 2013

WOW WOW WOW. Terrific stuff. My poor guy had the runs for over a week and nothing i gave him helped. Not human diarrhea medicine nor vet prescribed probiotics. Out of desperation, I chanced upon this and sprinkled into his food. Within 2 servings, his poop was nice and solid again. Definitely reccomend.

My cat loves it

Posted by 5249368093911251745 on Jun 05, 2012

Have being tried for a month... so far no bad effect shown on my cat. her stools are normal and I changed her dry food twice in the past month... But one thing is clear, she loves the taste : )