did not work 4 me

Posted by 4701532501074923202 on Apr 12, 2016

Have 3 dogs, this did not work on them and it was difficult to hide in treet, to big caps.

Happy Traveler

Posted by 5521393210571955983 on Jun 27, 2014

Never really worked on my large dog. Used according to directions. Wished it would have worked though. :(

good

Posted by 5361539416395379549 on Feb 08, 2013

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2378525 on Jul 03, 2012

Really works

Helped a little

Posted by Reviewer2301155 on Jun 25, 2012

We have a lab suffering from anxiety when travelling in a car, it helped him to calm down

good

Posted by Oski83 on Mar 29, 2012

Good product for my dog :)

anxiety behavior

Posted by Reviewer2252438 on Jun 14, 2011

I operate a doggy day care that I go and collect clients from their home in the afternoon's. One particular canine we are trying to crate train because of his distructive seperation anxiety behavior, but when we do, he DROOLS EXCESSIVLY, not a little, he is soaked after being confined for 2 hours. I puchased this product to try to calm him until I get there then again for a few hours until his mom gets home....It didnt phase him at all, sorry.

Ark Naturals Calming capsules

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Jun 18, 2010

These are excellent to calm pets who are stressed not only by travel but who are agitated by loud noises such as thunderstorms

Calm dog

Posted by Reviewer2244024 on Jun 03, 2010

I have a border collie mix that is very reactive to sound. Since I live in a noisy neighborhood, if I want to sleep uninterrupted by my dog's barking I often give Happy Traveler to him at bed time. He sleeps the night through, so do I.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1170634 on Feb 15, 2010

I have tried several natural calming products for my dog 10 yr old,(70 lb) Rott/Shep mix. She is terrified of loud noises so I buy this for New Years, 4th of July, etc... It calms her without completely sedating her and keeps her from trying to climb up the walls (literally), etc... Would recommend giving it a try.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »