New To iHerb?

Ark Naturals, Joint "Rescue", Super Strength Chewable, For Dogs and Cats, 90 Chewables

Reviews 5-star

Great company!!

Posted by Reviewer2483394 on Aug 17, 2011

and no yeast!!!!!!! Have enjoyed many of this company's products for years on all of my dogs. Nancy

Ark Naturals Joint Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1151507 on Jul 24, 2008

I have been using this product for over a year now. My 14 year old collie mix cannot stand to be without it. I recently ran out and during the 4 days that we waited for delivery I watched as my dog got slower and stiffer by the day. As soon as the box arrived I opened it up and gave her a whole "pill". That evening I did the same. I doubled up the dose for a the next day or so. By the second day she was right as rain again! I recommend this product to folks all the time and have yet to have anyone say it did not work for their dog as well.