Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Jan 31, 2011

I got a shelter puppy who had only a few fleas in his very fine hair. I washed him the day we got him so he could stop biting himself. I actually saw a few fleas jump off him and into the grass when we were out in the grass the next day so I was excited it might be working. But I noticed the rest of the fleas just moved down to the parts of him I didn't wash as well, like his legs. So I washed him again a few days later. It dried his skin out so he had dandruff and the fleas seemed to stay. I ended up washing him 3 times total and then gave up when we got ill (Kennel Cough) and the poor thing was now dealing with fleas, itchy skin, and an illness. I hated giving him the chemicals in the flea treatment but the shampoo didn't do much of anything. Once the fleas were gone I tried using the shampoo as a regular shampoo but it just was too drying to his skin. Really wished this worked but didn't find it worked at all. Maybe if you have the time and the dogs skin can stand up to repeated washing in a short time it might work.

Didn't work

Posted by Reviewer2369187 on Dec 18, 2012

Bought because my dog had sensitive skin (dry, flaky, hives when playing outside). This product did not soothe her skin.

Momo

Posted by 4755456102405298147 on Apr 27, 2014

not yet use!

Non

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Aug 25, 2014

Sa n'a pas marché toujours plein de puces obliger de traiter autrement.

DISSAPOINTED

Posted by 4749560206297222960 on Apr 11, 2016

Can't say if it was good for my dogs, because i just received my order & it was opened & empty. Furthermore, the bottle is different from this in photo.

I havent used the Ark Natuaral, Neem Shampoo on my dog yet

Posted by Reviewer1431055 on May 03, 2016

I haven't used this product yet, but because I am aware that Neem Oil is effective against many pests, I think it will work out. I'm sorry that I was only able to give this only 1 star, I'm trying to be as honest and helpful as possible.