Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Dec 14, 2009

My beagle doesn't have that strong oil-coat odor anymore.

Mrs. T.

Posted by Reviewer3006796 on Feb 16, 2009

Our dog has problem skin, we also live in any area with many fleas and not only wood ticks, but deer ticks (very dangerous) our dog loves the outdoors, we feel safe using this product as it works! The only problem, it doesn't go far enough; I add 1Tablespoon of Shampoo to a quart of warm water to make it easier to apply. It doesn't have a lot of lather, but it cleans well and smells wonderful (our dog even likes the smell/he doesn't roll in the dirt to change it's fragrance) We are very happy with it, I have told several people about it and to get it from iHerb.com

We actually use this for the kids...

Posted by Reviewer1097279 on Jun 24, 2008

There was an outbreak of scabies at our children's school. After 4 treatmenst of Premethrin Cream (POISON), we were still fighting them. The Neem in this shampoo, helped heal our skin while protecting us all from the little nasty scabies. It smells better than any other Neem product we've found and also helps keep the chiggers and mosquitos from bighting in the summer. Neem has so many qualities that are wonderful, I highly recommend giving it a try.

Neem Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1925283 on Jul 10, 2008

Excellent product. Better than using those "poisons" on your pet.

"Neem" Shampoo - Great !

Posted by Reviewer1144782 on May 19, 2009

Nice smell and made my dog's coat soft and shiny ! Also good for her sensitive skin (no more rash or eczema) !

Posted by Reviewer1251904 on Aug 20, 2009

Ark Naturals, Neem Protect Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2770403 on Jan 05, 2010

This makes a wonderful shampoo for my Chinese Crested Dog and the family.

Good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Oct 22, 2012

Very good for my cat!

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on May 08, 2010

Great shampoo, my dogs coat stays shiny and clean, people says what a hansome dog, pretty dog, nice coat. it seems controls dry skin too. smells great but not so strong. I like this brand" Ark Naturals neem shampoo " my dog had skin problem 9 month. this is the first week, he is doing fine. when he get dry skin....I just rub neem oil and shampoo with neem shapoo.

has a very mild scent

Posted by Reviewer1583927 on Jan 03, 2011

and also my pets fur seems to be shinny..