New To iHerb?

Ark Naturals, Neem "Protect" Shampoo, 8 fl oz, 237 ml

Like it!

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

Works better than commercial and expensive shampoos. My dog's skin is not dry anymore and his coat shines! I don't enjoy the smell of it but my sister just love it, so I guess its just a matter of predilection.

Neem Protect Shampoo

Posted by 5420885916974865337 on Apr 21, 2012

This product is used on my cat. Love the smell and it is safe for cats of course. I like that it is a natural product. Would recommend to buy and will continue to buy. Also was excellent price on this website.

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on May 08, 2010

Great shampoo, my dogs coat stays shiny and clean, people says what a hansome dog, pretty dog, nice coat. it seems controls dry skin too. smells great but not so strong. I like this brand" Ark Naturals neem shampoo " my dog had skin problem 9 month. this is the first week, he is doing fine. when he get dry skin....I just rub neem oil and shampoo with neem shapoo.

has a very mild scent

Posted by Reviewer1583927 on Jan 03, 2011

and also my pets fur seems to be shinny..

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2951701 on Jan 31, 2011

This doesn't have the suds of some shampoos, but it gets my dogs clean, they smell great, and although I find the occasional tick if they haven't been bathed recently, my two have never had a flea and tick product on them other than this shampoo.