Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1932696 on Sep 21, 2011

I used this on my dog, and he`s coat got really fluffy and shiny.

great shampoo for deterring biting insects!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Aug 30, 2011

My dogs are not picking up mites, ant bites as they used to when using other shampoos...neem is the key.

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1744453 on Aug 17, 2011

after only 1 use found my dogs coats shiny and less itchy

mild and sweet

Posted by Reviewer3103629 on Jul 31, 2011

other dog shampoos usually have strong smell, reminding some chemicals, and make coat dry after wash. but this product is mild, soothing coat, and it has a sweet and not strong smell.. it's kinda good!

not economical for big dogs

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Apr 26, 2011

The shampoo is really runny, so you end up having to squirt a lot on your dog. I have a big golden, and have used up more than half the bottle after two bathes. The smell is mildly pleasant but it doesn't really help with the fleas cos I still find some on my dog.

No irritation

Posted by Reviewer2128176 on Mar 05, 2011

Good for dogs without any irritation.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Jan 31, 2011

I got a shelter puppy who had only a few fleas in his very fine hair. I washed him the day we got him so he could stop biting himself. I actually saw a few fleas jump off him and into the grass when we were out in the grass the next day so I was excited it might be working. But I noticed the rest of the fleas just moved down to the parts of him I didn't wash as well, like his legs. So I washed him again a few days later. It dried his skin out so he had dandruff and the fleas seemed to stay. I ended up washing him 3 times total and then gave up when we got ill (Kennel Cough) and the poor thing was now dealing with fleas, itchy skin, and an illness. I hated giving him the chemicals in the flea treatment but the shampoo didn't do much of anything. Once the fleas were gone I tried using the shampoo as a regular shampoo but it just was too drying to his skin. Really wished this worked but didn't find it worked at all. Maybe if you have the time and the dogs skin can stand up to repeated washing in a short time it might work.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2951701 on Jan 31, 2011

This doesn't have the suds of some shampoos, but it gets my dogs clean, they smell great, and although I find the occasional tick if they haven't been bathed recently, my two have never had a flea and tick product on them other than this shampoo.

has a very mild scent

Posted by Reviewer1583927 on Jan 03, 2011

and also my pets fur seems to be shinny..

new favorite

Posted by Reviewer1807860 on Jan 03, 2011

I bought this during a flea outbreak on my dogs, but will continue to use it on a regular basis. It worked well to kill fleas, and doesn't smell strong or contain poison. Seemed to calm the itching problem and heal hot spots. It smells wonderfully clean and fresh and leaves my dogs' hair soft. Love it! Just wish I could buy it by the gallon and save a few cents.