Pooch smells lovely

Posted by kurogoma on Jul 25, 2014

The men of the house who usually don't notice such things, even commented that our diva-ish elderly JRT smells divine after bathing with this dog shampoo. That makes it a re-purchase especially at such a reasonable price.

Gentle and soothing for my itchy Shih Tzu

Posted by 4713663514479521048 on Aug 06, 2014

This is the first shampoo that works well on my girl's sensitive skin; she looks beautiful afterwards and smells wonderful. Don't expect much lather, as the soap content is fairly low. (Soap content is a major irritant in many shampoos.)

great shampoo

Posted by 5120087284562052733 on Aug 20, 2014

Used to wash the cat. It worked so well and she looks so shiny that I wished there was a human equivalent:)

Best shampoo I've ever use!

Posted by 4673662938670209587 on Jan 07, 2015

I had thought that my doggy has really rough and thick fur before I used this!! My sister and I were so shocked when we had our dog dried because he looked so soft and fluffy! For me scent is so good as well. Neighter too strong nor smells like soap but quite clean scent. I definetly buy it again. I've already spread this product to my friends:-))

Natural repellant

Posted by 4956197597947528565 on Apr 17, 2015

This works well at repelling bugs, it has a pleasant scent, without the garlicky smell of pure Neem oil. This is the second bottle of it that I have bought and it won't be the last.

great pet shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2716821 on Mar 13, 2010

this shampoo helps get rid of fleas (although it's mild and all natural so don't expect dramatic results) and makes my dogs' hair luscious. highly recommended. it smells great, too.

Posted by 5237867426349414567 on Sep 28, 2015

This is the best shampoo ever. Perfectly removes dirt on the skin and my dog is so soft and shiny.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3068236 on May 07, 2016

I have used this Shampoo for our dogs. It is a very gentle product.

Soft and moisturising

Posted by 5391261230049164059 on May 22, 2016

It's a very good product for several reasons. First, its ingredients come from natural sources . Second , it moisturises the fur and it easy to rinse. I simply love it

VERY VERY NICE!!!

Posted by 5609621877984585060 on Dec 01, 2014

very nice price , my dog loved it! nice smell, and the itching retreat a lot