My doggie loves this!

Posted by Reviewer2519780 on Dec 01, 2010

This smells SO good!! It is really gentle and it seems to brighten his coat tremendousley- (he is white)Definatley 5 stars!

I loveeee this!

Posted by fluffaduff on Nov 06, 2010

This is by far the best neem based shampoo i've got for my shihtzu, it made his fur so soft and it smells so good. The only downside is the size and the price. Highly recommended! I would buy it in gallon size if they carried this.

Doesn't lather well

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 22, 2010

I love the ingredients but it's quite thin and runny, so you will need to use quite a lot. It didn't lather well. However, the ingredients warrant a good rating. Early says to tell if it's helping ... but my dog is still itchy.

Didn't love it

Posted by imadoxaholic on Jul 22, 2010

It's way too thin for my liking - I don't want the shampoo running out of my hand before I can get it onto the hard-to-reach-places on my dog. Also, the scent is so mild I wondered how much Neem it actually has. Wouldn't buy it again.

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on May 08, 2010

Great shampoo, my dogs coat stays shiny and clean, people says what a hansome dog, pretty dog, nice coat. it seems controls dry skin too. smells great but not so strong. I like this brand" Ark Naturals neem shampoo " my dog had skin problem 9 month. this is the first week, he is doing fine. when he get dry skin....I just rub neem oil and shampoo with neem shapoo.

great pet shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2716821 on Mar 13, 2010

this shampoo helps get rid of fleas (although it's mild and all natural so don't expect dramatic results) and makes my dogs' hair luscious. highly recommended. it smells great, too.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Feb 20, 2010

Excellent

GREAT.......Buy It!!!

Posted by Reviewer2520292 on Jan 19, 2010

This shampoo works great for my Chow Chow who has very sensitive skin.. It smells good and makes the coat soft and shiny...Plus I love that it repels fleas/ticks... I will continue to buy this stuff .....(((and iherb is always fantastic....best prices, very reliable)))

Ark Naturals, Neem Protect Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2770403 on Jan 05, 2010

This makes a wonderful shampoo for my Chinese Crested Dog and the family.

no itching

Posted by Reviewer1546213 on Dec 28, 2009

I forgot I bought this because my dog had an itch -- because she has quit itching. Must have worked.