Top Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2414278 on Aug 15, 2008

Trying to find a good supplement for dogs who have so far refused *every* - absolutely every - tablet or wafer or whatever ... even if the companies claim that it's "tasty" and "palatable" for canines ... was quite a mission. This is it. This is hands down the best canine supplement for us, simply because the dogs *adore* these wafers (they're really quite thick tablet size and can be split down the middle for smaller servings). I like the ingredients - all natural, lots of phyto-nutrients ... no synthetics or nasty surprises. If I could give 6 or 7 stars, I would!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3350808 on Jan 19, 2010

I keep these by the back door. My dogs have come to expect one after they go out in the morning. My Standard Poodle actually has asked to go out, and then turned right around and headed back in just to get her treat! I definitely put a stop to that! Not only do my babies love them, but they are loaded with antioxidants and vitamims. I give them 2 or 3 each every day.

good quality

Posted by RhondiLynne on Aug 20, 2010

These seem to be of better quality than the dog vitamins i usually get. But the problem is that my dog does not take them right away. I have to give the same pill to her over and over, finally she will take it, once it gets wet enough, and then she seems to like it, and eats it right up. I think it may be too hard for her at the start.

I'm sorry for the lower review but...

Posted by Reviewer2443967 on Apr 02, 2012

I bought this because I wanted my dogs to have good health and the customer's reviews were really good so I wanted to try it...but my two dogs, Maltese and Yorkie, don't eat it at all and they put their face away from the tablets. The tablet is pretty large and I think this is for larger dogs. The small breed and especially pickly eater like my dogs won't probably eat it...too big to let them even swallow it. It was a waste of money for me...sorry to the company which makes this but please consider same kind of suppliment for smaller breeds.

Great stuff

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 13, 2011

My dogs like these "wafers". It's a great way to give extra vitamins. Don't forget to give fresh/cooked fruits and vegetables as well! Also, these aren't really wafers. More like large round pills, but the are chewable (kind of like a cookie).

Yippeeeeeee! My Dogs like these!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Apr 01, 2010

I just received these and offered 1 each to my 25lb dogs. They munched them up, no problems - great, because they are a bit fussy so it's nice to see them respond like that. I'm always happy to find some good quality supplementation. Live food is very important so make sure you give your dogs some raw food if not all raw food. The BARF diet is a great natural way to feed dogs. A little confused with the "wafers" labelling though - because these are like large tablets, not wafery at all :-)

Great supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1812327 on Sep 15, 2008

Dogs love the taste.

GREAT Product!

Posted by Reviewer2600646 on Oct 15, 2008

My pups LOVE their vitamin!! There is no coaxing necessary! They take it like a treat! iherb has a great price and wonderful service.

A healthy treat that dogs LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer1839142 on Jul 22, 2008

I give these to my dogs with their morning snack and they gobble them up. Highly recommended! Thank you, Iherb, for being the BEST of your kind on the Web!!!

pet vitamins

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 29, 2009

My two doxies love these-they think they're snacks. Because they're small dogs, sometimes I will break them. Sometimes they're easy to break and other times they're hard. Either way, I will definitely buy again as well as the probiotics for dogs and there's a lot in one bottle. A lot cheaper than what the veterinarian's office or in stores.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »