New To iHerb?

Ark Naturals, Nu-Pet Feline Granular, For Cats, 5.29 oz (150 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My cat loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Mar 09, 2009

I researched to find truly natural supplements for my cat and dog (I use the canine version for him) and was very impressed with this product plus the reasonable price compared to some of the more natural pet supplements out there. It is made with "live" green foods and very good for your cat. And my cat loves it so much that if I leave the container on the counter he knocks it off and tries to get at whats inside! While making his food, he jumps up and will eat it right out of the jar. I know that all cats are different and mine won't touch some products that other cats adore, but aside from that, the product is excellent quality and I would highly recommend it for the health of your cat.

my cats won't use it

Posted by Reviewer1612969 on Nov 11, 2008

I've tried mixing this into my cats wet food and they won't touch it. Might try masking it in some other kind of treat...honestly, the stuff looks and smells like fish food.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 21, 2009

My cats are pretty old, but relatively healthy except for one who got out once and mingled with strays for about 3 days. Ever since then, he's prone to infections and allergies. Even though his blood work came back normal, I couldn't over-look the fact that he wasn't as healthy "looking" as the other cats, at least not to me. And his muscle mass had decreased. While the doctor attributed it to old age, I just wasn't comfortable with is appearance. I decided to try this on a whim. I'm happy to say that when taken regularly, I do notice improvement in his appearance and energy levels. The hardest part is getting him to take it. Luckily I found a wet food flavor (catfish by Authority) that he'll eat so I give this to him about 3x a week. Great natural alternative for aging pets.

The Kitty cats like it!!

Posted by Reviewer1750978 on Jul 15, 2009

Our cats really like the smell & flavor of the vitamins. I am disappointed that the is no vitamin B in this mix. We have an elderly cat that we believe needs the "B" and a severe diabetic/pancreas problems cat that should get the "B" as well. Please respond to this regarding the Vitamin B, perhaps we don't understand something. Thank you, Lyn Williams

Yum-Yum

Posted by Reviewer1876456 on Jan 17, 2008

So far, i'm well-pleased with this product. My cats like it mixed with their caned foods.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »