July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Ark Naturals, Nu-Pet Feline Granular, For Cats, 5.29 oz (150 g)

Reviews 2-star

my cats won't use it

Posted by Reviewer1612969 on Nov 11, 2008

I've tried mixing this into my cats wet food and they won't touch it. Might try masking it in some other kind of treat...honestly, the stuff looks and smells like fish food.

My kittens like it

Posted by dinnair on Jul 16, 2012

My two kittens enjoy this added to their wet food or sprinkled on the dry. The ingredients (with greens, amino acids and anti-oxidants) seem really good and it seems to make a nice supplement for super premium food without overdosing on the vitamins, though I'm not really sure if the amount of vitamin A would be too much for long-term feeding. My only regret is Ark Naturals' poor customer service. Wrote to them with my queries 3x without ever receiving any reply at all. Very disappointing. For now I'll look at other brands for my kitties.