Ark Naturals, Royal Coat Express

Posted by Reviewer2139430 on Sep 20, 2008

My dog has a nice shiny coat and her skin is less dry after several months of using this product. I put it directly on her dry dog food and she does not seem to mind the taste.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1319365 on Mar 11, 2011

Our dog scratched all the time, woke us up at night scratching. Immediately saw a difference, Sadie sleeps so well now and so do we. Can't say enough good things about this product!

Purrfect coat

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 01, 2011

I have noticed the different at my cat's hair loss almost immediately. I guess he is loosing less a least 50%. I need just 1/8 tbls of oil to keep my cat's hair in purrffect condition.

- Works as said! Immediate result! -

Posted by Reviewer2481073 on Nov 17, 2011

My female cat had excessive shedding and occasional flakes; she sometimes coughed out some hair. The next day after her first 1/4tsp dose, her coat immediately felt smoother/silkier to the touch and looked shinier, too. In a week she shed much, much less. When we carry her, there is not so much hair anymore on our clothes. When we pet her, we no longer see so much hair falling out. It works fast and my 2 cats love this with their wet food. The fish smell is really strong. It's good knowing that I'm adding EFA to their diet and at the same time preventing hairball problem. Also economical 'coz maintenance dose is only 1/8tsp a day per cat. Update: Both my cats' coat is so very soft and silky and shiny now. My husband and I can't get enough of petting them. I can say they shed 50% less (WITH daily brushing) and the improvement was pretty much express, as said. - However, it has NOT prevented hairballs.- Whatever they swallow while cleaning themselves up, if it can't be passed out, will still become a hairball problem. Hopefully less hairball with continuous usage as their skin and coat get healthier.

Raleigh the Collie

Posted by Reviewer1866372 on Jul 02, 2009

My order was received within a few days. So far it seems to be working great on my border collie whose skin was so dry. His skin condition is so much better and he's stopped his scratching. I will reorder when we run out!

Hoping

Posted by Reviewer2326305 on May 13, 2009

I got this for both my cats who seem to be chewing their fur everywhere. It's been 2 weeks so far so I'm not sure if it's working yet. BUT, they wouldn't take it themselves, so I dip their paws in it every night - works like a charm !

Furkid loves this!

Posted by Reviewer2763117 on May 12, 2010

Furkid waste no time after meals; sits and awaits this "treat". (great training "weapon")

My cats don't like it

Posted by 4740355707491668932 on Feb 19, 2015

Bought this product for my elder cats. Unfortunately they don't like it. I tried to add it to their wet food but they refuses to eat the food. Also there is a little mistake in the ingredients on this site: the battle says Vitamin E (d-l-alpha tocopherol) and not d-alpha tocopherol. According to some sources d-l means artificial form of vitamin E.

Excellent