Ark Naturals, Sea "Mobility", Joint Rescue, Lamb Jerky, 9 oz (255 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Pet Store Manager

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 22, 2013

I have been managing a major pet store for over 14 years. I am very familiar with the Ark Naturals products. I've used them on my own dog and advised many pet owners to do the same. One strip--which your dog will love!--contains a hefty dose of glucosamine and chondroitin, as well as an ample supply of MSM and sea cucumber (anti-inflammatories that will have Fido feeling at least somewhat better quickly). The ingrediants are human grade, and very safe. Works best when used regularly to PREVENT damage, but will also help when joint wear has already occured. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

My dog loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2345221 From Washington on Jan 10, 2009

Whatever is in this works for my dog. She has more energy and her mobility is noticeably better. Also wonderful with the recovery tabs also sold by iherb.

hulot's treats

Posted by Reviewer1704114 From Wisconsin on Feb 28, 2009

Hulot our standard poodle (12yrs old) really likes these and they improve his ability to play like he used to when younger.

Annie's mama

Posted by Reviewer1319480 From Arkansas on Jun 16, 2009

I have been giving Ark Naturals, Sea "Mobility", Lamb Jerky, to my Dachsound for well over a year now. SHe had a slipped disc and was actually paralyzed for 5 days. By the love of god she slowly regained her legs & movement. Since then she has been taking this and she thinks its a treat, she absolutely loves them. I love them because they are keeping her bones mobile, healty & she just motors around. She also loves the Chicken flavor.

Dog Loves the Taste

Posted by Reviewer1096212 From Nevada on Sep 25, 2010

Great as a training treat on a daily basis. We use it to cover up the taste of the "bad" medicine.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »